↳ ᴀ. ɢᴏɴᴢᴀʟᴇᴢ

◦ NAME ◦
Aliyah Milarosa-Gonzalez

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
Ali (by anyone)

◦ AGE ◦
17 - 18

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Pansexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Aliyah is typically a good person, she may not seem like it but she is. Sure, she may be mean and a bitch. But she has a big heart and helps others when she can. She is a loyal friend till the end, literally. She's had the same close friends since she was in elementary because of that. She doesn't need to rely on others, she's an independent young lady who will work for what she wants. She doesn't like to have to ask people for favors or for help. She doesn't like the idea of having to owe others any sort of favor. Her father raised her on good morals, and those are something that she would never betray. As nice as Ali may seem, don't get it twisted. She has learned a lot of cold and bitchy ways she has learned from her older sister that used to be an OMG girl back in the day.

*◦ SPECIES ◦
Human

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Maria Beccera

◦ FACECLAIM ◦Maria Beccera

◦ DISLIKES ◦‣ hurting her father's feelings

◦ DISLIKES ◦
hurting her father's feelings

‣ getting in trouble

‣ most of the jerks at school

‣ ruining her schedule

◦ HOBBIES/LIKES ◦
‣ Studying.

‣ Tattoos

‣ Spending time with her family/friends.

‣ Sports.

‣Shopping

‣The Beach

◦ BACKGROUND ◦
Aliyah was born in New York, and at the age of twelve, her family relocated to California. She had a normal family, her mother is MIA and her father is a doctor. She has two older siblings, a sister and a brother both of who are living their own lives. She remains very close to her siblings, who live on the other side of the country. The only downside is her childhood is her mother leaving due to some unknown reasons. It was a sad time in her family, one that no one brought up or ever spoke of. But after a few years, she managed to get over it, and now she acts like it's nothing. She grew up in a loving household, her father was just a hardworking and overprotective man. Her siblings were great and still stay in contact with her the best that they can.

She first met Noah while she is a freshman and he was a sophomore. The two instantly clicked which led to more than a friendship, there was a time period when the two were hooking up until Aliyah broke it off. Then she became a junior and he was a senior, then the two started to date officially. She spent the entire summer with Noah at his parent's beach house, and he even gave her a promise ring. After he leaves, it takes a week or two before she learns that she's pregnant.

*◦ POWERS ◦
None

◦ LOVE INTEREST ◦ (Let me know whether or not they're together)
Noah Flynn (hook up at first, and eventually they start to date.)

◦ FAMILY ◦‣ Anabelle Davis (mother)

◦ FAMILY ◦
‣ Anabelle Davis (mother)

‣Joshua Gonzalez (father)

‣ Ricky Gonzalez (older brother)

‣ Dinah Gonzalez (older sister)

‣ Marcia Gonzalez (niece via older sister.)

* ◦ OTHER(s) ◦
‣ she and Noah are close, they're best friends.

her father doesn't like having Noah around

she works at her father's office as a receptionist.

‣ speaks Spanish

‣ doesn't like Chloe at first.

‣ when Aliyah breaks the news that she is pregnant, Noah sends Lee most of the time to check up on her.

◦ SCENARIO ◦
We shall discuss