2.

Rachel's POV

Everyday was the same after I told him I was pregnant. He changed his number as he said he would, anything I needed he'd get it for me, whenever I called him he'd be here within half an hour. He carried me out on weekly dates.

I met his family in México and they were really sweet to me in front and behind Marcó's back. They loved me. He met my mom at my dad's funeral last year when I went to visit her.

One day he came home and he was furious. I've never seen him like that before so I went to him and when he saw me he took deep breaths trying to control himself.

"Do you want to be left alone for a while?" I asked and he looked up at me so fast I thought he had a whiplash.

"No I don't" when he said that and I heard how his voice cracked at the end I walked over to him knowing he needed me. When I got to him and held him, he cried while holding onto me tightly.

I didn't ask because I knew if it was something that I needed to know he'd tell me so I didn't question it.

That night he wouldn't take a step without me being beside him, if he was going to shower he'd take me with him, if he was going to watch the TV he'd take me with him and hold me closely.

I've never seen him so shaken up and I was emotionally on edge from being pregnant already so seeing him like that made me want to cry hard but I had to be strong for him. So I sucked it up like the woman I am and held him close while he cried.