15.

Marcó's POV

A week later

"Wake up motherfucker" water is thrown on me and I look up to see who it is

"Gómez" he smirks at me

"If you'd just die like everybody else it'd be easy but no you won't so I made it easy for you" I raise an eyebrow at him and he laughs

"What the fuck did you do?" he better not touch a hair on my babies' head nor my girl head

"I faked your death right in front of a girl in front of a bank" I stare at him knowing it's Rachel but he doesn't know that I'm involved with her

"Poor girl was so petrified that a co-worker had to move her long after the police came" my blood boils hearing him talk like that but I can't say anything because I won't let Rachel get involve in this shit.

"Now surrender so that I can take over" that's what all of this was about?

"Really?" I ask hissing my teeth

"Gómez, I pity your sorry ass, get on with your life and set me free because you know how it is when shit like this happens" he pulls a gun on me making me laugh

"I won't kill you yet though, I'm going to make you suffer first, I'll make you beg me to kill you" he says before stabbing me in the shoulder

I groan out in pain as he smiles at me before leaving the room.

My lil mama must be breaking down right now, I miss her so much. Not to mention my má, she's probably walking in and out the house waiting for answers.

I miss my little ones so much, they've grown so much over the last 2 years and I just want to go home so that I can see them, hold them, kiss them and let them know that dada isn't going anywhere.

First, I need to find out where the fuck I am because it's so cold here. I look around to see if I see a window but there's no window. Second, I need to kill this fucker and everybody that's involved with kidnapping me and scarring my wife.

Rachel's POV

I'm woken up by nightmares that seems to never end, all I see is his dead eyes and body in front of me. The babies have been asking for their dada and all I can do is distract them or walk away and cry. I don't want them to see me crying at all, I have to be strong for them and myself but it's so hard because I miss Marcó so much.

My mom came and the babies have been stuck on her, she loves them, so she sent me to get some rest and that's what I'm going to do. She called Marcó's mom, brothers and sisters for me because I couldn't, they are all coming next week to stay for a month so that I can get back on my feet but I'm always on my feet.

I threw up this morning and I've been eating more so I think I'm pregnant but I'm going to do a test on my lunch break tomorrow.

I haven't been to work from that day but I called in today and told them that I'd be coming in tomorrow and they said okay.

I've been sad, I only smile when I look at my babies and I cry too but I have to be strong and I'm trying to be.