11.

Marcó's POV

She falls asleep and so I think about how I'm going to tell her that I'm involved in a lot of illegal and dangerous things without her leaving but I just know she will and all I can do is hope and pray that she doesn't.

I hate whenever she's in pain because I know I can't do much but just be there for her. She's given me hope because after I lost my dad I was lost and I met her a week later only to fall inlove with her even more everyday until she moved in with me then I bought a house in her name.

I did it because if anything happens to me then atleast her head will be covered plus I did it on her birthday so I used that to cover up the real reason behind buying the house in her name.

She deserves everything that I'm giving to her and I promise to continue spoiling her even when she's moody or having a bad day. She makes me smile and laugh and be the person that I am without judging me.

I remember countless nights, coming home stressed and angry only to see her cooking or waiting for me to come through the front door and whenever I see her or I'm near her, hugging her, kissing her or just glimpse her, I become calm or I compose myself so I don't go off on her because she didn't do anything wrong.

She starts moving so I hold onto her hand and she squeezes it then stops moving so I slowly remove my hand from hers before using my rubber band to wrap up her hair then putting my hand back into hers which she grasps so tightly making me chuckle.

"I love you so much and I'm so glad that you gave me a chance to love you and I'll spend everyday making it up to you" I say then kiss her forehead letting my lips linger a little more

An hour later

KNOCK!  KNOCK!  KNOCK!  KNOCK!

I slowly shake Rachel and she wakes looking up at me smiling sleepily.

"How'd you sleep babygirl?" she giggles making me smile

"I slept good, really good" I kiss her lips then break the kiss only to see the doctor and nurses coming into the room so I sigh

"Get ready to push cause you have a centimeter to go" she squeezes my hands twice so I rest my head on her own before resting it on her shoulder then

"Breathe babygirl, I'm here with you through it okay I'm not going anywhere" she nods then relaxes against me

"I'm scared Marcó" she says and her voice cracks making me frown not liking when she's afraid

"You don't need to be scared babe cause I'm here" she nods then smiles at me

"Okay I'm ready" she says so the nurses start setting her up for delivery and I had to move from behind her to put on a mask and all that then I held my girl's hand.

Hours later

I'm holding my baby girl in my arms while her mom and little brother sleep peacefully.