18.

Rachel's POV

I'm woken up by my babies shaking me so I open my eyes only to see them both crying so I sit up immediately.

"What's wrong?" they hug me tightly and I rub their backs and they calm down

I sit against the headboard with them laying on me so I check the time, 2:55am, so I sigh and get out of bed with them in my hand. I sit them on the counter before warming up dinner and when it's warm I share out their dinner before sharing out my own.

I bring the babies to the table and into their chairs then I bring out the plates with food and we all eat together. I finish eating and drink my water before relaxing against the chair.

Marcó's POV

I'm finally home after getting treatment, right now I'm at the gang house having a meeting then I ask Joe to carry me home.

I called my mom and told her that I'm alive and that I'll come visit soon which she cried and then she told me that I needed to go to Rachel because she needs me so that's what I'm doing right now.

Joe stops at the curb so I turn to him.

"Thanks for saving my ass and for your loyalty to me and my father, it means a lot Joel" he nods smiling

"It's what family does Marcó now get back to yours" I nod and hug him before getting out the car and walking up the stairs. I ring the doorbell and wait a little before hearing little feet running which makes me start crying.

The door opens and my little munchkin stands there looking at me so I get down on one of my knees and when she looks at me again she says

"Dada?" I nod as tears keep falling from my eyes then I see my son standing there looking at me while my babygirl is hugging the life out if me

"Dada?" I nod again making him smile and run to me hugging me tightly so I hold them and kiss their foreheads as they cry into my chest.

I stand and go inside the house, locking the door behind me.

"Go get mommy" Elle doesn't move at all so I put down Marcó and he runs to mommy while I try putting down Elle but she only starts crying again so I just hold her

"Mommy, Dada!" I hear Marcó say

"Where's Elle and why is she crying?" that voice, oh God how I missed that voice

"Dada!" Marcó says again making me smile as the tears start again

"Would you please bring me to Elle?" she asks and then there is total silence until I see them come from a corner only for me to see that she's pregnant but because she's looking at Marcó she doesn't sees me

She finally looks before her and when she sees me, she freezes and I start walking towards her. As I get closer all I see is tears running down her face which makes me cry even more then she runs to me and hugs me so tight making me cry all over again.

I pull away and kiss her and she instantly responds making me groan into the kiss. I missed all of this show of affection towards me from her. We pull away panting before I pull her and Marcó Jr. into my chest.

"I missed you so much Marcó, where were you? What happened?" she asks wiping my tears as I wipe hers

"I miss you so much more Rachel. I got kidnapped and they took me all the way to Russia" she looks up at me with so much love and I'm sure my eyes are showing the same love

"I'm so glad that you are home, I had a feeling that something was off but I didn't press it" she says before pecking my lips again

"What did I miss?" I ask and she sighs

"A lot. As you can see I'm pregnant and I had to move everything into our room, you'll see what I mean. I got a few tattoos. I rearranged everything." I look at her with wide eyes only to hear her giggle

"I'd like to see those tattoos and I'll move them back into their room, when is your due date baby?" I look down at Elle and she's fast asleep and so is Marcó Jr.

"Next month" I stare at her a while longer before I take Marcó Jr. from her and carry them both into our room only to see what she meant so I tuck them into our bed before moving everything for them back into their room.

I then put our things back where they originally were. Picking up Marcó Jr. carefully I bring him into his room and tuck him in bed then I do the same for Elle and kiss them both on there forehead.

I get back downstairs to see Rachel in one of my hoodies so I whistle and she turns to me smiling.

"Are you hungry?" she asks while sharing out food

"Extremely" I say and she sits in front of me while putting my plate down and I immediately dig in, within a few minutes I'm finish and asking for more and she gives me more and I eat it all

"How are you?" she blushes and goes into a jar only to bring back three cookies with her so I take one and she eats the other two.

"I'm happy that you're here and that you are alive. I was so terrified when I witnessed someone looking like you dying in front of me, Sarah was the one who moved me from where I was because I was frozen, but now that I see you and get to hold you, kiss you and hug you. I'm relieved and grateful because I don't know what I'd do without you. I need you Marcó and I don't want anything to happen to you" she says as tears start falling from her eyes so I push my plate aside and lift her onto the counter where I kiss her collarbone, neck, chest and cheeks before wiping her tears.

"I'm here lil mama and I'm not going anywhere again okay. I'm so sorry you had to witness that but it wasn't me and I know it'll take some time for you to forget it but I'm going to be right here with you every step of the way" I tell her and she nods then hugs me so I lift her from the counter and hold her while taking up my plate and putting it in the dishwasher then closing it.

"How about we make up for time we lost together?" I suggest and she giggles while attacking my neck with kisses making me groan while squeezing her ass

We made love that night and talked until we fell asleep with her on my chest. I missed her, I missed my babies, I missed everything and everybody.