Epilogue

Rachel's POV

Sixteen years later

They say time heals and now I believe. Never did I think that I'd handle being a woman nor having children but I had and still have the support. I thought that I was better off alone but I wasn't because now I can't seem to live without my husband.

I remember when they faked his death like it was yesterday, I don't have nightmares anymore and I'm glad that I don't. My life has been a roller-coaster but one that I'd ride over and over and over again.

My life has thought me to accept the little things because it's always the little things that matter. I have gotten a lot of little things and kept them close to my heart because they mean so much to me.

My husband gave me love when I thought I wasn't loved and he's been by my side through so much and the times when he wasn't I almost lost myself because all I have is him and I don't want to lose him.

He gave me everything I needed and still gives me what I want, he loves me to death and I love him to death as well.

We had a pair of twins first who are now eighteen years old, we had another pair of twins who are now sixteen, we had another pair of twins who are fourteen then we had a girl who is now twelve and a boy who is now eleven then we finally have a pair of twins again who are eight.

So we have Elle, Marcó, Ángel, Angelo, Julianna, Julío, Elizabeth, Marcó, Juan and María and guess what?

I'm pregnant again, four months to be exact, I'm so happy with my family. All our kids speak Spanish and English. Elle and Marcó have graduated and are now staying with Marcó's mom before they head off to college.

Marcó is still a gangster and Angelo has been with him practicing how to shoot and all that because he wants to go into the army so he's taking some pointers from his dad and has been accepted at a boarding school for kids like him who want to become a soldier and I'm so happy for him.

Marcó has gotten into fights with ten fathers for his little girls and he's beaten them earning a few bruises himself. I had to scold him for it because he did it in front of the younger children. He loves his children so much.

I remembered when they all came down with the cold and couldn't go to school. He took care of them while I went to work and when I came home I saw him crying and he said that he doesn't like seeing them like that and that they are hurting and weak. I smiled and kissed his lips before wiping his tears. I told him that they're going to get sick because that's apart of growing up.

He doesn't want them to grow up because he thinks they'll forget him, so whenever he's sad they always cheer him up by cooking for him, entertaining him, kissing and hugging him. Just to make him feel loved and to let him know that they aren't going to forget him at all.

I have a great life and an even better future ahead and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

My name is Rachel Bry Wint-DelRio and I fell in love with a guy by the name of Marco Angelo DelRio and I ended up marrying and having his babies.