6.

Rachel's POV

3 months later

I'm now six months pregnant and I'm huge. I don't wear underwear anymore nor pants or shorts. I wear hoodies, t-shirts and dresses.

Marcó is not home right now he went to visit his family in Mexico so it's just me right now and I'm so alone, I have no one to talk to or anyone to annoy so I mostly stay inside our bedroom or I go into the baby's room and paint.

Work has been minimal. They said that because I'm six months now that I'm going to need to stay off my feet more now so they're only making me work three times each week or twice a week. I'm not complaining even though I am but I understand and I just have to get with it and recognize that it is what it is right now.

Marcó hasn't changed much just been really strict and parental with me. Like don't leave the bed, let me do that or I can do that it's no big deal, you need to rest. I don't mind sometimes because I'm glad he's constantly reminding me to take it easy but sometimes I just want to walk but he ain't having that at all.

He's been gone for a month and he called me earlier saying he's coming home tomorrow so I can't wait until tomorrow comes because I've missed him so much. I cried when he was leaving and I cry myself to sleep every night because he's never left me alone for so long.

The babies are good and I said babies because we're having twins. Doctor said that they're healthy and that me not having morning sickness is perfectly fine because not all pregnant females have it so I'm just really glad that my babies are good and they've grown now that I can barely sleep on my side.

Next Day

Marcó's POV

"Rachel, I'm home baby" I yell once I'm inside the house but I don't hear anything not even a squeak so I start worrying now. I pull my gun from my holster while lifting my bag with the other hand and make my way through the house quietly.

I get upstairs and search there before going into our room only to see my babygirl sleeping on her side and one of her hands on her belly. I put away my bag and gun so she doesn't find it then I quickly shower and pull on a boxer and sweatpants.

I stoop down and rest my hands on her belly only to feel the babies kicking so I smile then talk with them for a while before kissing her belly.

I stand then get under the covers with her, I carefully turn her so that she's close to me and when I kiss her forehead she starts moving but then she stops so I smile at her only to see her smiling in her sleep.

I'm glad she's sleeping because I'm so stressed right now and that's the last thing that she needs to know because if I tell her that then she'll start stressing herself and I don't want anything happening to her or the babies.

I still haven't told her about who I am and I'm hoping when I do she'll stick with me even though I know she probably won't.