9.

Marcó's POV

I'm in the kitchen finishing up dinner so I start making cookies. I make the dough and put them in the oven then finish making dinner.

I quickly head upstairs to shower and wake my girl. When I finish showering and exit the bathroom I make my way to the bed and slowly shake Rachel and she turns away from me so I turn her onto her back again and start kissing on her.

I kiss her lips, forehead, nose, cheek even her chest then I pulled down the sheets only to see that her dress has ridden up exposing her private part so I cover her up before closing the room windows.

I get back to the bed and once again pull down the sheets then spread her legs only to see that she's wet so I slowly push a finger inside her only for her move.

I remove my finger then shake her again and after shaking her some more her eyes slowly open and a smile adorns her face making me smile as well.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask her and she yawns before trying to sit up so I assist her and in no time she's leaning against the headboard

"Good but I'm still tired babe" she says as her eyes close again making me frown. Why is she so sleepy these days? Oh I forgot that she's pregnant

"I finished making dinner so I need you to come eat then you can go back to bed okay sweetheart" I say and she smiles opening her eyes

"Can we have sex? I'm horny" she asks then whines making me chuckle

"We can and you know you don't have to ask babygirl" she stretches her hands out to me so I pull her up and she removes my towel only to expose my erection so I remove her dress only to lick my lips.

"Stop looking at me like that baby, you're making me wet" she moans and I smirk

"I like when you're wet, that way I won't be thirsty and I can also slide in" I say huskily making her blush crimson while pulling me onto the bed so I slowly lay her down then kiss her while kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples making her moan non-stop.

"You're such a tease" I say into her ear and she shivers making me turn her away from me. I kiss her shoulder blade, spine and lower back then back up again making her moan breathlessly.

"Sometimes it's good to be teasing" she says panting and I tsk at her and from then we make love up until she cummed and told me she wanted food.

We kiss and she pulls away panting making me smirk at her.

"I'm going to lift you okay baby" she nods tiredly and I kiss her forehead

I lift her and make my way into the bathroom where I add salts to the warm water before lowering us in the water making her sigh while leaning her head on my chest so I peck her forehead while massaging her the best I can and rubbing her belly only to feel the baby kicking so I smile and she turns sideways cuddling into me making me know that she wants to sleep so I stand with her and go under the shower where I rinse us off.

I wrap us in our robes then lift her again bringing her into the closet where I pull a purple maternity dress over her head then I pull on a pair of grey socks on her feet only to hear her giggling so I look up at her raising an eyebrow.

"It's been a while since you did this for me and it's still cute" as she speaks her cheeks become rosy so I smile

"I'm going to be home for months so I'll be doing it more often" I say making her giggle

I then help her to stand up and then dry myself properly before pulling on a boxer and a sweatpants. Leaving the closet I lift her and carry her downstairs placing her around the counter. I quickly share her dinner and give it to her then I share mine and sit beside her and start eating.

After eating

As I wash the dishes, I only feel hands on my lower back then a hand in my pants feeling my dick so I finish the dishes and remove her hands from my body only to look at her and see her pouting so I release her hands and she places one of them back into my boxer and the other on her belly making me smile at her.

"Why exactly is one of your hands inside my boxer though babygirl?" she leans her head into my side so I lift her chin making her look up at me smiling

"Because I want to and I can plus you don't have a problem with it so why not" she shrugs as blush covers her cheek so I peck her forehead

"Okay lil mamá" I say and slap her ass then we head upstairs but half way up she stops so I lift her and continue the journey into our room. I bring her to our bed and pull back the sheets then put her in bed.

"I'll be back baby okay" she yawns then kisses me before dosing off so I grab my gun and search the house and when I get to the back door I see a shadow walking pass the door so I follow it and it stops under our bedroom window so I get back upstairs into our room going to all the windows and as I look out the last one I see a guy with another guy gearing up to climb through the window so I shoot both of them then call one of my men to come get the bodies before Rachel sees them.

"Baby, what was that sound?" I look around to be met with the sight of my baby girl trying to get up so I quickly put the safety on my gun then hide it from her sliding it under the bed

"I went downstairs to double check all the doors and windows only to see a shadow so I went outside only to see a raccoon so I used something to hit it and I'm sorry for waking you babygirl" she smiles while pecking my lips and I frown because I have to keep lying to her.

"Come to bed, you need to rest" I don't object, I simply join her in bed and pull her close to me then my eyes close voluntarily and into the dark abyss I go.