His Jealous Cheeku

It's pure my imagination where COVID-19 doesn't exist 🙄

IPL 2021

RCB vs CSK

So a certain kohli was dancing in the hotel room because finally he is going to meet his mahi bhai.

‌Anushka: Virat will you stop jumping, you will wake up vamika, and if she gets up na you're going to make her sleep again.

Virat : Sorry sorry, baby, you know na how excited I'm to meet mahi bhai.

Anushka: I can see that🙄.

Virat : By the way, princess will be awake till we reach there right? It's her first match she needs to see how well his dad plays 😎

Anushka (rolling her eyes) : Yeah, yeah As if she can understand

Virat (while admiring his princess) : Of course she will understand. Now let's go fast, we're getting late...

Stadium
Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni is here for toss

Virat and MS gave a formal smile to each other

And MS Dhoni won the toss and choose to bat

And the match started, Virat & Co.  walked into the crowd and Faf Du Plessis & Ruturaj Gaikwad came down to bat 

The pitch was a batting pitch and was helping the batsmen.

Score was 62-0 by the end of the powerplay. But soon Abd took a flying catch on Chahal's ball and ruturaj got out but the strike got rotate. Then Raina came in. Again Chahal's magic worked and faf got bowled. Then the whole stadium started hooting as MSD walked in. Chahal was on hatrick and MS was  on the crease. Ms took a single and Chahal's spell got over. Csk fans were going crazy as Thala and Chinna Thala was on crease, batting together troubling the bowlers with their battings. MS was in full form and bowlers were having hard time. Virat was thinking how to stop this mahi-sonu duo. Finally they got a break through when Siraj caught Raina's  catch on Washington Sundar's ball. After Raina's dismissal, Sam Curran came to bat. Sam and MS was discussing something after that Sam hugged MS while saying he understood what he has to do and went to take strike. But kohli didn't liked Sam hugging MS like that, he missed the time when he and mahi bhai used to discuss about the pitch, the bowlers etc. He tried to convince his mind that Sam is mahi bhai's teammate so it's ok, but he couldn't take his eyes off from them. Sam hit a four  and MS praised him, as virat was near he could hear them. Ms and Sam build a good partnership, Ms hitting big shots and taking risks while Sam supporting him. One such a ball where it looked Ms and Sam can take only single but they took double and MS was happy with Sam. On the last ball of the innings Ms hit a huge six and the ball was out of the park, and Sam jumped in excitement and said " Bhai that was hugeee". Even virat wanted to shout the same. But wait did Sam just called His Mahi Bhai, Bhai? Now possessiveness kicking off from every cell of his body, he wanted to meet bhai now, Right Now but that was not possible. Abd looked understood that Virat was off suddenly so he asked him the reason but Virat said he was thinking about how to chase the target, though Ab wasn't convinced but he didn't asked him anything giving him space. If Virat wanted to tell something he would have said.

Virat : So, Jaddu was right that Sam is  Mahi bhai's favourite kiddo now. Ok ok Jaddu didn't said that directly but he anyway meant this only.

Flashback

Virat called Mahi bhai one day before match but Mahi bhai didn't answered, after all he share a beautiful relationship with his phone 🙄
So he called Jaddu. Jaddu was getting bored after he pranked almost everyone in the csk camp and mahi bhai strictly told him to not to prank more people in the hotel as sam complained how Jaddu scared him wearing a ghost mask on the terrace. He was thinking how to prank anyone else other than the csk camp as mahi bhai told him and in no case he is going to disobey his mahi bhai. Jaddu's phone rang and it was virat, his mind started working in light speed and he knew what he has to do.