The Perfect Brother

Third Person's POV

Virat was looking at this picture again and again. Mahi got emotional, how tightly he hugged jad, how he lifted him in front of the entire world. No one could miss the shine in his eyes, smile on his lips, peace on his face and pride in his voice while he talked about jaddu. Virat was happy too in fact he was the happiest as his mahi bhai lifted the trophy for the 5th time. But the feeling that he this is most probably his last ipl and next time mahi bhai won't be present in the toss, behind the stumps, during post match presentation made him upset. It feels like an era is ending. No one had any idea when Ms announced his retirement from Indian Team so they didn't get the time to feel this count down of him leaving. One day his mahi bhai decided to throw his biggest fear, the biggest punishment on his face just like that. He could vision getting blurred just thinking about the day 15th August 2020, how much he cried that night. He felt like his soul leaving his body. Now again they had to go through the same. But he was happy for jaddu and mahi bhai since they won. Jaddu was the perfect brother to ms, as he gave him the perfect farewell by dedicating him the trophy. One thing he dreamt of. He so wanted to win world cup for his Mahi bhai. He had so many plans, how he would win it for mahi bhai, how would he call him on stage to lift the trophy together, how would he wrap themselves in the tricolour once again and how would he carry his mahi bhai on his shoulders and take a round of entire ground. But alas! All those wishes remained wishes only, that he couldn't fulfil only and only if he would play better that day. He was so adamant to give ms a perfect farewell that he convinced ms to become mentor of T20WC in 2021 as bcci also wanted to Ms to have a better farewell but as Ms refused so they came up with this. Ms being ms got the idea that what everyone is trying to do and give him a farewell with a trophy but his cheeku convinced him. He became mentor but India was out of the race in the league matches only. So virat too decided to step down as a captain as according to him, he wasn't a good captain since he couldn't win a single trophy and he failed as a brother too as he couldn't win it for his bhai. But look at jad, he said he would win it for bhai and he did. A perfect brother that Mahi bhai deserves.

Suddenly he felt a spine chilling wind hitting him he looked at his right side and noticed the opened window. Vami was seeing outside while sitting on this window with nush and they left the window open as Vami was getting impatient to play outside. Right now he is alone in his room but it felt right. He should be alone, no one should be there. He scrolled the twitter more and saw mahirana pics, he gave a sad smile and liked the picture obviously with his fake account. Initially he was jealous of pathirana and literally ate MS's brain on this topic but now he is not jealous of matheesa rather he was angry on himself. This kid won the trophy for his mahi bhai and what virat did for MS? Nothing mocked his inner self. Do I really deserve the love, the attention, the care, the affection, the pamperings of mahi bhai? You have got the best elder brother but what you gave him in return? You couldn't even give him a farewell. All these thoughts were fogging his mind. The more he was seeing the pictures of csk celebrations the more his heart felt heavy. How everyone was gathering around mahi bhai, Jinks, Cherry, Rayudu, Jad, Rutu they were looking so happy, their faces were shining as they did it for bhai, they won it for bhai. Suddenly his eyes fall on Jad's tweet.

 Suddenly his eyes fall on Jad's tweet