Lost Without You - I

Breaking News

This is the spot where MS Dhoni's car has met with an accident, it's a fatal accident as you can see the car's condition.

MS Dhoni is now in the ICU. We are outside of the hospital. He is very critical as per the doctors treating him. We pray for his speedy recovery.

Camera person Aditya from sports news

Mumbai

Remote slipped from virat's hand, he fell in the knees Bhai was the only word escaped from his mouth. He was freeze, he wanted to run towards his bhai but he couldn't..  Suddenly everything was blank, he could see his mahi bhai going away with him, he tried to catch him but failed....

Bhaiiiiii, virat shouted with all his might

Suddenly he realised someone is shaking him and  calling his name, it was rohit who was trying to wake virat up as he was shouting bhai's name in his sleep.

Yes virat was dreaming to be precise he was having a nightmare.

Ro: Vi,kya hua? Why were  you shouting taking bhai's name continuously ?
Vi threw himself in his best friend's arms and started crying.. Rohit was confused but right now he needed to come virat down. He was murmuring sweet things to virat which helped him to calm down.

Ro: You okay?
Vi(sniffing) : Yes.
Ro: Kya hua tha ab batayenge mahashay?
Vi: Woh news... Bhai... Car... It was dark.. He was leaving... (crying again) I can't live without him... Ro tell him to not to go... Please..
Ro: Who's leaving you? What about bhai? And which car? Where is the car?
Vi: Mumbai mein car, it was damaged, completely damaged..
Ro: Mumbai? Bhai mujhse jyada toh tu miss kar rha hai Mumbai ko.. We are in London if and only if we remember.. Have some almonds bro..
Vi: Tu kha.. I saw a nightmare... Worst nightmare of my life..
Ro: Worst nightmare?
Vi(calming down) : Yeah, I saw mahi bhai met with accident and he was critical.
For once even rohit got shocked what if it becomes true? What they'll do?

Vi: What happened ro?
Ro(coming back to reality) : Ahh.. Nothing.. That was a nightmare Yaar... Aise sapne thodi na sach hote hai.. You're just overthinking, let bhai come we'll meet him.
Vi: What he haven't returned yet? It's 3am, did you call him? Where is he? Is he safe?
Ro: Calm down Yaar, so many questions, well my is no for your first 3 questions and yes for your last question.. Did bhai ever call us when we return late from party and outings? No right? He gives us space and let us enjoy.. How can I disturb him by calling when I know he must be having fun with his friends. Don't worry yuvi pa and sonu bhai is with him, they'll be safe.
Vi : Hmm... 

So Ms received a surprise by his best friend yuvi and soul brother sonu who have planned a night out, they wanted to relive those old moments when they used to sneak out from  hotel as well as dada's eyes. How they used to go for long bike rides,party all night, do all the craziest things... One part of him wanted to go and have fun like before but the elder brother in him didn't wished to leave the kiddos and have party. But virat, rohit, harry, jaddu all convinced ms to go have fun, they'll take care of themselves. Ms, yuvi and sonu left around 10pm and hadn't return till now.

Though ro gave assurance to virat but he himself was worried. Rohit woke middle of the night and checked if ms and everyone came or not,but to his dismay they haven't. He checked the time it was 2:00am, he got worried and messaged ms to call or text him once he returns, no matter what time it is. He lied to virat that he didn't called but the truth was he called them, but none of them answered. After listening to virat's nightmare he was hell worried. He was having battle in his mind either to call them again or not.
Vi: Where are you lost ro?
Ro: Nowhere yaar, let's watch something to distract your mind.
Vi: Nahi Yaar, jab tak main mahi bhai ko safe sound nahi dekh leta I won't get peace.
Ro: Toh aise baithe rehne ka plan hai kya? Let's do one thing kuch khate hai yaar.. Kya khayega? Cake? Ice cream?
Vi (shocked) : Have you seen the time? Tune dinner kiya tha na?
Ro: Woh toh kab ka digest ho gya.
Vi: Tera khana bandh karwaunga main..
Ro: Thik hai kuch light khate hai, like cookies, bread.
Vi: Ek aur baar tune khane ka naam liya na ro...
Before he could complete the sentence a panicked jadeja barged in the room.

Vi: Jaddu? What are you doing here at this hour?
Jaddu : Woh...
Jinks jumped in the conversation
Jinks: Chalo toh, we'll explain you on the way..
Ro: Where are we going at this hour? Resturant?
Vi & Jinks together Shut Up Ro
Rohit, Jinks, Virat, Rishu in  one car
And Jaddu, Jassi, Bhuvi and Harry in another car.
The car halted in front of one of the best hospitals in London.
Vi : Hospital? Why are we here?
Ro: All well right?
Vi: Jinks for God sake say something, I'm getting hell scared..
Jinks : Calm down guys we need to go inside immediately, they must be waiting for us?
Ro: Who?
Jaddu: Sonu bhai and Yuvi bhaiya
All got confused hearing him but as jaddu's words sink in they realised that he didn't take mahi bhai' s name?

Virat's POV
Why sonu bhai and yuvi pa is here? And why didn't jaddu took mahi bhai's name, he too was with them. Wait?? No, no, no this can't happen it was just a bad dream..
POV Ends

Ro: Where is bhai?
Jinks : He is in ICU, he met with an accident.

As the words came out from rahane's mouth everyone ran inside the hospital while virat was rooted to his place. He couldn't move from his place, he feared that mahi bhai will leave him. Suddenly it stared thundering and rain started pouring, but virat didn't move even an inch from his place. He didn't know when his tears got mixed with the rain, when the winds started to reflect his inner turmoil, when the sound of thunders became louder than the voice of his mind. He was alone there, in that dark night where nature was showing its power, he was standing there like a powerless person. He was lost without his bhai.

So here is the first part of my TS, will update the next one tomorrow till then enjoy this one