Lost Without You-V

Sonu bhai entered in the icu room, Ms smiled seeing sonu, he thanked his intuitions that saved sonu.

Sonu too smiled seeing ms smiling but it wasn't his usual smile. Ms understood that something was off about him, it wasn't his sonu. He doesn't know this sonu, his sonu is happy to go lucky. He is the one who can make anyone smile even in their hardest times. This sonu is completely unknown to him.

Ms(calling sonu by gesturing him) : Sonu, come na.

Sonu: How are you mahi?

MS :Accident mera hua hai tera?

Sonu: Huh?

Ms: Ha toh, look at your face, I don't know who is this emotionless person standing in front me, where is my sweet sonu, who always welcome me with his charming smile and warm hug.

Sonu: Nahi Yaar, aisa kuch nahi hai. Its just I'm tired.

Sonu wasn't even blinking his eyes fearing mahi may disappear. He was continuously looking at mahi who was smiling weakly.

Ms: Wow, now you will lie to me? I know you from past 14  years. I can tell what's going in your mind by just looking at your face.

Sonu: True that. Bas main hi peeche reh gya na tere mind ko sahi se read karne mein. When you asked me to sit with yuvi, I should've denied  you, I should have questioned you.

MS: What are you saying? You could have got hurt if didn't  change your seat.

Sonu : Trust me mahi, I would have been lesser hurt than this. Tere saath hospital mein admit hona manzoor hai but tere bina ek pal v gujarna manzoor nahi hai. You know I died million times watching you through outside of this icu. My world crashed the moment I saw you lying on the road unconscious, covered in blood. I felt like destroying this world, when doctor said.. (choking) said that you are in critical condition.

Sonu fell on his knees, his tears were flowing like a river. He didn't even tried to wipe them.

Sonu (pointing towards his eyes) : See, tere bina toh mere aansuon (tears) ne bhi mera saath chodh diya.

Unknown to Ms, his tears made its way. He was unable to get up because of bandages, he was feeling helpless for his own condition. He just wanted to run towards sonu and embrace him, hiding this innocent soul from this harsh world. He was tried to say something but failed  as he lost his voice seeing sonu  breaking down like this. No he can't fall weak, he has to handle sonu.

Sonu, called mahi after gaining his voice.

Ms: Sonu, please come here, I can't see you like this, please.

Sonu went to mahi and mahi pulled him in a bone crushing hug. It did hurt in his shoulder but this pain is nothing compared to the pain he was feeling sonu like this.

Sonu forgot his surroundings, for once he forgot that they were in hospital and ms is injured. He cried his eyes out, he was tightly holding ms, trying to feel his presence.

After sometime sonu broke the hug. And asked ms if he was fine, as he was holding him tightly. He was feeling like killing himself. Mahi is injured, he should be careful, that he won't get hurt.

Ms(after composing himself) : Tu thik hai?

Sonu: Nahi, bohot pain ho raha hai.

Ms(shocked): What? Did you get hurt somewhere?

Sonu: Yes. (pointing towards his heart) Here. The pain is unbearable mahi,please do something.

MS didn't know what to do. The intensity of sonu's pain was such that was shattering mahi. He never thought that he'll ever see his soul brother like this and the worst he was the reason.