Lost Without You-VI

Hello everyone, Sorry for making you all wait and thanks for having patience. I was caught up with something so couldn't update but now the updates will be regular.

Though the nurses didn't wanted to break the beautiful moment of brotherhood, but they were bound to follow the hospital rules.

Nurse 1: Sorry to disturb you sir but you all have to leave.

Nurse 2:  Yes, the patient needs to rest. And moreover so many people can't stay in the hospital together. So please leave sir.

As soon as these words escaped from the nurse's mouth, the room turned into a fish market. Everybody wanted to stay.

S: I will stay you all go. You all are here from last night, go and have some rest.

Yuvi: Sonu is right,you all go. We are here. You guys won't be able to handle this tantrum queen.

Ms was smiling after listening to yuvi. He knows  yuvi won't admit but he can't stay away from him. No matter how much they fight but they love each other.

Vi: No ways, I'm not going anywhere leaving bhai. I will stay here only.

Ro: Vi, don't be stubborn,I'm here na. You all go I'll stay with bhai.

Jinks: No, kids need you ro, vi. I'll stay with bhai.

Jaddu : Listen to me, I'm the best candidate to stay with bhai. I'll tell him my stories, so that he wouldn't get bored.

Harry: I won't go anywhere leaving mahi bhai.

Ms: Stop it guys. We are in a hospital, behave.

Harry: But bhai...

Ms: Not a single word anyone. You all will go, freshen up and will take rest. I know you guys haven't move from here since last night.

Cheeku: I agree with bhai. Come on, go.

Everyone was amused listening to virat but MS already knew what's going on his cheeku's mind.

Everyone went out telling ms to take care and they will visit him soon. Virat and Co. went to parking area where the cars were waiting for them.

Vi: Text me once you all reach safely,ok?

Yuvi: Oye, kya matlab hum text karenge, tu nahi chal rha?

Cheeku: Nahi. Ab main hotel mahi bhai k saath hi wapas aaunga.

No one said anything as they know it's futile to talk to Virat about this. If he said he'll stay with ms no one in this world can stop him.

Virat was going towards MS's room when one nurse came and stopped him.

Nurse :  Sorry sir, but you can't go to patient now. He is sleeping because of medicine effects.

Vi: I swear I won't disturb him. I'll just stand in a corner without making any noise. Please let me go to my brother.

Nurse : Sir, I can understand you but please you also try to understand the hospital rules.

Virat wanted to protest but he didn't want to disturb bhai,so he decided to sit outside of the icu only.

Virat was sitting on the same seat where yuvi was sitting an hour ago. Suddenly he started feeling heavy, whatever happened between the time of his nightmare till meeting ms was playing in his mind like a loop. Looking at the icu door, he was feeling scared again. He was traumatised with the happenings. He went to icu and peeped in from the glass hole on the door, to assure himself that his bhai is fine. This waiting area was taking him back few hours, when they were in the verge of loosing their bhai. It was suffocating him. He understood if he stays there, he won't be able to handle himself. He can't let ms see him like this, the last thing he would want to make ms worry about him. The senior surgeon who performed MS's surgery was going to check ms when virat stopped him and asked about MS's health.