Lost Without You-III

Virat gave a last look to Ms and went near yuvi.

Vi: Yuvi paa, why are you crying? Bhai can never go anywhere leaving us. And even if he ever tries we will bring him back. (while side hugging him) If bhai sees you like this na he will tease you for the rest of your life. When bhai will be fine we all will scold him for scaring is like this ok?

Yuvi nodded in agreement and stopped crying, he was better than before. He was composed after hearing these words from his cheeku.

Vi then moved towards rohit.

Vi: Sorry yaar, jab mujhe tere saath sab kuch handle karna chaiye tha, I increased your work.

Ro: You scared me to death bro. Thank God (while hugging him) you are back.

Vi:Yes, I'm back, now we'll make everything right, ok?

Ro(wiping his tears) : Yes. And let mahi bhai become fine then I'll complaint about you. How you gave us heart attack.

Vi: Chup kar complaint box. I'm gonna complaint about you, how you irritated me.

Ro: Huh... The complaint box calling me a complaint box.

Vi and went to jassi.

Vi (stroking his hair) : Sorry kiddo, I couldn't be with you when you needed me.  Don't worry mahi bhai will be fine soon. Okay now stop crying. I'm here right?

Jassi nodded like a child. Rohit went to jinks and harry and rohit wiped harry's tear. Harry jumped in rohit's arms and hugged him with all his might. He cried like a child who is being separated with his parents. Virat couldn't see his ever so happy harry like that so he left from there.

Virat went outside where he spotted a restless jaddu. Jaddu was walking to and fro while fidgeting his phone. He was confused, he didn't know what was happening with him. He is not emotional like others, he doesn't cry but there was a constant pain in his heart.

Vi : Jaddu, what happened?

Jaddu : Nothing Yaar. Woh I wasn't feeling well so came here for some fresh air.

Vi: Oh! You're having fresh air in this closed room, I see.

Jaddu: Woh.. Woh..

Vi (keeping his hands on jaddu's shoulder) : Jad, it's ok to show your emotions sometimes. Why are bottling up everything in you. Please share with me,trust me you'll feel better.

Jaddu: Emotions? What emotions? Don't you know that I'm emotionless, I don't feel anything. You are wasting your time. I..

Bhuvi barged in the room startling both vi and jaddu.

Bhuvi : Vi, Doctor is asking for you.

Fear started gripping in vi's heart. Is bhai ok? If yes then why doctor is calling him? Wait Rohit,yuvi, sonu everyone is there then why doctor called him? If something is wrong with bhai? He was lost in his own world, when jaddu dragged him towards the doctor. They literally ran towards him.

They spotted everyone near the icu, everyone surrounded the doctor.

Vi(trying hard not to panic) : Wh... What happened sir? Is our brother OK?

D: Yes. He is fine though we will keep him in observation for next 24 hours but he'll gain  consciousness within an hour and then you all can meet him, one by one making sure you'll not give any stress to him.

Hearing this everyone is bubbling with joy. They hugged each other. There happiness know no bounds. Finally the dark night ended and a new morning brought a new light to them.