chapter 1 - it's just the beginning

Present-day.

"Today's the day of the plan," Akira said with a neutral face face down, "huh."

"Yes, It is, make sure you're all prepared!" chuckles Aia.

He looks up and gives a response, "I gue-"

"Well, don't forget to use the special liquid that Noriko-san made to hide those scars." Aia interrupted his sentence. 

"Alsoo make sure to keep your real hair under your wig," she reminded while calmly fixing each others wigs, "or else we'll get suspected by the 'heroes'. Alright?" 

"Okay.." Akira confirmed Aia. He has regretted agreeing about this 'arrangement' ever since the first murder.

Aia had murdered two people who were set on going to enter UA, she also murdered all of their family so there would be no one to call for bad news.

"Lets get going then!" Exclaimed Aia, "Lets walk and talk, shall we?" 

After the conversation and walking.

"Well, we should go onto our separate ways now ― we don't want anyone to suspect us. See you after this!" Said Aia.

"Bye," Akira murmured.

First-person POV (AKIRA SHISO)

Finally, she's gone. It's been so tiring this past year, and today's breakfast was completely horrific ― some day-old bread and blood, not to mention the blood was a YEAR old. I'm starting to think we're going to become vampires any time soon.

Just to make this day better, I need to use some type of 'persona'. Honestly, I don't know what that means entirely, but eh, I get the point. Aia of course doesn't want us to get caught ― Plus, I need to act completely differently than I really am. Acting dumb and being reckless? Acting completely incompetent to be a human who can function independently, nonetheless a hero? I don't understand this plan.

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand grasp my shoulder. Great, I guess this is my cue.

"Hey!" I said with an excited tone and a big 'bright' smile, which was of course also a part of this act.

"Hey, you here for the entrance exam too?" The red-head with shark-like teeth and styled hair in front of me started the conversation.

"Of course, why else would I be here? Hahah. The name's Denki Kaminari." I said holding my hand out for a high five, people do that right?

"Eijirou Kirishima, nice to meet ya!" He answered while high fiving me back.

"Well, it looks like we're running out of time," he says, "I'll catch you later, okay?" 

"Okay! I'll see you around." I responded.

We waved each other goodbye and I wait as he walks away and looks away from me, then I remove my facade. Under all that makeup, I'm just a kid who made a big mistake.

I went to sit down on a bench. Wait, I have a feeling I forgot something.

COFFEE

That's why I've been so tired all day. I need to get some coffee, asap.

(rewrote on august 20 2023.)