chapter 12 - a planned incident

It had been a few days after the incident with Hiroki, everything seemed alright so no one bothered to continue to discuss about the incident. Noriko, somehow, got a chance to have a meeting with the LOV. The Leauge Of Villains. I'm guessing it's because of her extravagent connections? Anyways, Aia and them needed an attack in UA and the LOV wanted to attack All Might; it all went as planned. 

The attack would be placed at USJ, due to Noriko's large amount of abilities they can do with their quirk they managed to slip into the security system and erased all security during a certain interval. The twins would monitor the security cameras from the apartment, and Aia and I would lead the LOV to the USJ. 

After the speech from space hero Thirteen, they arrived. Everyone was quite shocked, Aizawa then told us to group up and not move. There was no script for this so-called incident, so I just tried my best to blend in and not do anything that would cause suspicion. I see my sister looking at me, I was confused and raised one  of my eyebrows out of confusion. 

Then suddenly this kid with hair the same colors as this country's flag had spoke a whole monologue about how the villains entered here without the sensors detecting them because they're using a quirk to disable them, and more that I dazed off on. He's wrong, which I can't believe how an amazing school like this which has the best of the best can't figure out it's simple hacking. No, I don't support my sister's plans at all. Does it mean I support the heroes in this situation? Most definetly not. Aia said we needed to pay attention and contribute to any discussion that pops up, but I definetly am not no matter what my sister says.

All of a sudden the teacher left and Kurogiri separated all of us into the zones of USJ. I ended up in the mountain zone with two other girls. Their names were Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoko Jiro. Momo then created an insulator sheet to protect Kyoka and her while I try to use my second quirk to produce the most electricity that I can, even if it causes me to pass out, again just like I practiced. I ended up electrocuting all of the Leauge Of Villains minions, which I still don't think is worth a headache that lasted for the whole entire day.

All of a sudden, All Might arrived. Ah yes, All might. The hero who changed my entire life from having a chance on having a great future, to a crappy present. Well, I'm pretty sure he's the one they're targetting so it's fine. He then started to fight off a nomu, which took surprisingly longer than I thought. 

After a while I felt a large hand grab me from my shirt, then I realised I was about to be held hostage. Honestly everything feels numb so it's literally fine. Then I saw a electricty come out of his hand, and pretended to be frightened. Kyoko then started to stall this guy, which I found pretty impressive for a wannabe hero since I saw what she was really doing. But, not that impressive that a decent villain can't realise. 

Suddenly a bunch of 'heroes' came and.. saved us? I don't know how to describe it due to me not being in any actual danger. The Leauge Of Villains left, they failed which is too bad for them. I returned back to where we started at USJ, and I see my sister look at me disappointedly, but who would be sad if a person didn't die? Psycophatic bitch. I don't remember what else happened really, since I felt numb everywhere in my body and that I'm too tired to recall.

After that day I went back to the appartment, and my sister told me we needed to talk. 

As a family.

author's notes:

hi guyss ! really appreciate the support, i know very dang well that my posting schedule is all over the place. which it probably is because i don't have any schedule at all !!!!! i make these chapters all out of fun and in my free time, which i don't know why i'm procastinating so hard instead of studying for my tests this week. well, i really do hope you guys liked this chapter. if you want me to post a whole chapter just dedicated on a whole dump of a certain chapter, just tell me in the comments cause that would be total fun. love you guys, please stay safe broskis.

(rewritten august 22 2023)