chapter 7 - the day

Today was the day. Most people would be excited to be accepted into UA, but I'm not.

I opened my fake gmail and saw a video sent by UA, wish me luck.

------------------------------------

Well, I guess I'm in. The game has started.

"Did you get in?" My sister asked jumping up and down. I told her I was accepted.

"So, yeah," I said.

"OMG THAT'S SO GREAT!!" My sister said.

"The plan will work out great, and we'll finally get our revenge." My sister stated.

I seriously hate my life. First, a crazy sister, then my 2 brothers come into my life all happy to join a fucking 'great' life, and now UA. Thanks a lot, life, really appreciate it.

------------------------------------

It's 5:30 in the morning, I just finished showering. I open the fridge and see a packed breakfast. I unpack it and see a sandwich with blood inside it. I know who this was made by.

I eat my disgusting sandwich and see my sister already wearing her wig.

"Do you need help wearing your wig?" Aia asked.

"No. I don't need, nor want your help." I say, walking inside our shared room and slamming the door.

I wear my yellow-haired with a black bolt, wig making sure none of my black hair is peeking out.

I see my sister knock on the open bedroom door, "Yoohoo! Are you ready yet? It's 5:45, we gotta get there fast!" She said.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me grab my phone." I say as I looked through the room finding my phone.

"I'm ready, let's go."

------------------------------------

We arrived separately inside class 1A, which sucks because I do not want to be in the same class as my sister.

"Hey, get your feet off the desk! You're disrespecting the school's property!" Said by a glasses dude, which was the first thing I heard.

As I entered the room, I tried to find a song to listen to on loop before the teacher arrives. No one better disturb me.

Then I suddenly heard someone's footsteps coming toward me. I quickly took out my earphones and put them, and my phone, in my bag.

"Hey! It's me, Eijirou Kirishima from the entrance exam. You're Denki Kaminari, right?" A red-spikey-haired guy started to talk with me.

"Oh yeah! I remember you, what's good?" That is not what I would've done in that situation, but gotta keep the act on. 

"Nothing much! But what about you bro?" he asked, I can see that he was concerned, "Didn't you get sent to the infirmary?"Oh shit, people actually saw that.

"Oh! I feel completely fine, just something that comes with the quirk." I chuckle. Do I sound like a regular teen just trying to be a hero? Cause I have no idea.

"Well, I think I'm going to go back to my seat. Cause, you know, the teacher might come in at any time!" He said.

"Oh! Yeah. Right, right." I responded.

I grab my phone and old earpods and start listening to 'bury a friend' by billie eillish.

------------------------------------

All of a sudden, I notice there is someone inside the yellow sleeping bag at the front of our classroom. But, honestly I don't really want to go near it. I suddenly get a message from Aia, my older sister.

psycho sister: HELLOOOOO

psycho sister: STOP TALKING WITH THAT HERO WANNABE AND RESPOND TO MEEEEE

psycho sister: ATOP IGNORING ME YOU UGHHH

stfu

psycho sister: finally omg

what

psycho sister: u didnt tell anything to that dude right??

yeah yeah i didnt

I stare at my sister, she's talking with the muttering guy from the day of the entrance exam. But, there's another guy she's talking with that I recognize. He looks familiar, and I don't know why.

A/N:

this chapter might be the worst chapter ive made but pls dont minddd ☹️☹️☹️

(rewritten august 22 2023)