chapter 9 - the second mistake they made

They were smiling so widely, but then here goes again my selfish sister making this dinner all about the mission.

She asked, "So do you kids have your quirks in control?"

Hiroki and Hiroyuki looked at each other, as if they were talking only with their facial expressions.

"Obviously," Hiroki said with a smug look on his face, "why else do you think we needed to escape our foster home?"

Hiroki had burnt out the last middle school he was in, causing multiple deaths and injuries ― He is currently on the run from the police.

"Well, I'm not that much of an expert compared to Hiroki." Hirokyuki said with a slight nervous tone.

Hiroyuki was the one person to help Hiroki deal with his.. problems. So, he never had time to practice his skills with his own quirk. 

"I'm sure you bother are really good, don't worry!" my sister insisted, "What about we train tomorrow, after the second day at UA, to see how your quirks work."

The twins smiled then looked at each other, they hurried to finish their food quickly and rushed into another room. The next thing I heard was burst of excitement and a loud discussion, I expected that came from them.

------------------------------------

The next day of school came as quick as lightning, pun not intended. I drank my cup of instant coffee and drank some blood in a bag labeled 'Akira's bag of blood", which sounds weird but I need to drink the blood until it's finished so my quirk — From another person's body — will become permenant.

I wore my wig and put my yellow lenses as quick as I can and rushed out, where I saw my sister already waiting.

"What took you so long?" she said, "Now come on, we gotta go."

------------------------------------

We entered class at separate times, Aia said it was so people wouldn't get suspicious — But honestly, from looking at these people, I think they wouldn't be able to guess. Is that another way to say this crowd is dumb for not seeing pass my sister's act? Yes, yes it is.

I sit down on my seat, and as I wanted to put my earphones Kirishima taps my shoulder. Here it goes again, needing to have fake conversations.

"Hey dude!" Kirishima said, "How're you doing?"

"I'm doing great," I said with a forced smile, "what about you?"

"Well, I'm super excited for the rest of the school week! Don't you think every school year is exciting? Like new friends, teachers, topics to learn, and this year we'll be learning how to be heroes together." He spoke.

Honestly, I have no idea. I haven't been to school in 4 years — Not even homeschooled. Well obviously, I homeschooled myself. But for the 'new friends' and 'new teachers' shit, haven't had that experience for a long time.

"Oh yeah! I'm super duper excited. I really think we'll have a great time this academic year, we're going to have tons of fun learning how to be heroes!" I answered,

Cliche, I know. But my sister will kill me if this plan doesn't work.

"Well, I'll get out of your way so you can get to know everyone else! I already spoke to some other people and trust me, everyone here is real nice." he told me as he patted my shoulder.

I waved at him as he walked to someone else's seat. I put my ear phones in my ears and play 'all the kids are depressed' by Jeremy Zucker.

I ended up sleeping during the whole first class listening to my playlist.

------------------------------------

"Wake up, young man!" I hear a loud voice all of a sudden and wake up.

I realize I've slept through the whole class, and I see the world's most beloved hero; All Might. I was not excited at all, but since I glance in the corner of my eye and see multiple people looking at me — I decide to respoond as a normal teenager.

"Oh my gosh! All might, I'm so sorry!" I said looking like I was shocked. I continued 'apologizing' to this hero, until he told me it's fine and walked back to the front of the class.

"Today we will be having a trial of battle!" he exclaimed, "You all will be separated into 2 groups and those 2 groups will be split again. The groups will be heroes and villains. Team A, B, H, G, and E will be the heroes. Team D, I, J, C, and F will be the villains."

He continued to explain on how this class activity would work.

------------------------------------

After changing into the hero costumes they gave us, we head to "Grounds 2" for the trial of battle.

My group was last, so thankfully I can have a little break before needing to use that quirk again.

------------------------------------

It was my group's turn, ironically my group is one of the 'hero groups'. I get grouped up with this girl with headphone jacks hanging from her earlobes, which is pretty odd but I needa keep my judgement and opinions in me Aia says. Ugh.

------------------------------------ im skipping this part because im going to be awfully bored writing this part, very sorry!

After the trial of battle All might sent me to get books, and guess who with? My psycho sister. Of course I said yes though, or the next morning I would've been found dead in my own apartment.

"So.. How's the mission going?" she asked with a serious face, "They haven't found out, right?"

"No, no one knows." I said monotonely as we continue walking through the halls.

"Good, when we reach the class you need to say something casual or else they'd get suspicious of us." she told me to do as she said.

"Yeah, yeah." I answered.

I was so excited to finish all of this, to have my sister gone too would be nice.

author note:

hello fellow readers and writerss! thank you for reading this, i'm really sorry if it sucks. i haven't wrote a full on chapter in a quite long time. i will be writing the next chapter, please give your feedback; because the more you guys tell me, the more i can improve and help make this fanfic more fun for you guys to read! anw, thank you for your time. hope everyone who reads this will stay happy, healthy, and safe always. love you all. 🤟

(rewritten august 22 2023)