chapter 8 - who are you?

This guy seriously looked familiar. Maybe I knew him in the past? I looked around him and saw my sister giggling and twirling her hair while she talked with him. This was the guy she liked, and I'm guessing still liked. 

Suddenly, a homeless-looking man awoke from his sleep in the yellow sleeping bag I was talking about earlier. Was he the teacher?

"If you're here to make friends, you can leave." He said with an exhausted face.

"Now get your uniforms on, we're going to do a quirk apprehension test."

------------------------------------

(SKIPPING THIS PART, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. 🙏🙏)

------------------------------------

After we changed back  into our regular uniforms, we went home. It was finally the end of the day. 

I reached home first, so I quickly took my wig and yellow lenses off. I went to shower in my low-quality shower, that was filled with rust everywhere, and after that started searching what to eat for dinner inside my fridge. When suddenly, I heard someone knock on the door. 

I looked through the eye glass and saw my sister and brothers who just arrived to the apartment, I opened the door and they went running in. 

I started cooking some pourage for my brothers and macaroni with blood, yuck, for my sister and I.

------------------------------------

My brother, Hiroyuki, then ran out of the room.

"What's for dinner?" he said as he smelled the dinner.

"We're having the usual, you guys will have pourage while Aia and I will have macaroni."

I finish setting the table and sit down to eat. Hiroyuki then ran to his seat, almost knocking something over, and sat down to eat his pourage.

I quickly ate my dinner, planning to go to bed fast to avoid Aia, but I suddenly saw her run out of the room. I knew this dinner would be painful and slow.

------------------------------------

Everyone was at the dinner table, so the conversation started.

"So," Hiroki said munching his food.

"What's the plan?"

"Nothing much so far, just need to find some ways to destroy that hero school." Aia said casually.

"Ooh, can we join?" Hiroki asked with a big interest of this 'plan' in his eyes.

"I'm afraid not yet, Hiroyuki, but if we find use of you both we will keep it in mind!" 

They really didn't know what they were walking into ― Cause Aia isn't losing her mind, she's lost it a long time ago.

A/N:

helloooo this is author here 🙏🙏so sorry for such a short chapter, i just have nooooo idea how to end this rn so this is the end of the chapter and, if i do, ill try my best to update this as soon as i cannnn

(ps: i listened to billie eillish while writing this so it might have impacted my writing 🤭🤭)

(rewritten august 22 2023)