chapter 14 - plan b

author's notes:

hi guys uh very sorry but i'm going to be literally skipping over a ton of shit in season 2 bcs i have too much ideas but there are too much canon events happening in season 2, so yeah !!!!!!!

------------------------------------

I'm back in this classroom, which is as noisy as usual, and I start to pull my earphones out of my bag when I suddenly hear someone yell my fake name.

"Kaminari! Come over here, what are you up to?"

It's my sister, but I need to get up because this would be a sign that I haven't been 'socializing' enough. This is quite literally annoying, but I can't really do anything about if I'm being honest. 

"Hey, Uraraka! Nothing much, just chilling near my table." I responded, walking to the table she was surrounding. 

"We were never introduced casually, my name's Iida; Iida Tenya."

Oh fuck, this was the guy from junior high. 

------------------------------------

So, after a while the teacher finally entered the class. 

"After yesterday's.. incident; us staff of UA have came to a conclusion that there is a mole, or in other words a traitor, in this class."

The classroom went quiet. I knew they would catch up fast, but not this fast. This would mean that plan A had officially failed, and plan B would commence. Which in my opinion should've happened way faster.

------------------------------------

We were sent home quite.. early. Aia liked this, liked it too much perhaps. 

"I'm calling Noriko-san, you get lunch ready for 5."

After an hour, they arrived. 

"Hi everyone!" they exclaimed, "How's the mission going so far?"

"Well, plan A failed. They found out." 

We went to sit down to eat, when suddenly Noriko started talking about the so-called 'Plan B', it would happen on a day where it was english as the first lesson. We have a presentation where we need to sing an english song or say a english poem, Aia will be singing an old 2000s english song called 'Bang Bang Bang Bang' by Sohodolls, don't know if that's a band or something, and I will excuse myself. Noriko will be listening and watching from the security systems and will alert all of us to start on certain beats. I would leave the school area and meet up with my brothers and from there on we would improvise.

"Okay, everything sound's fine," Aia comments, "it makes sense."

"Yes, I'll be in touch with more details and don't worry! I will be inflitrating the security system once again plus I have the blueprint of the whole UA area."

If you're wondering how they have all of this handled, it's because they're parents have connections with everyone; and when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Plus, since her quirk is related with all types of technology she can manipulate it and get information easily. 

author's notes:

hi everyone, uh welcome back to my fanfic !!!!!!! i know these chapters suck but i kind of suck putting all of my thoughts into one, but i hope that you enjoyed reading these chapters. i have no idea when the next chapter will be posted, so no promises guysss. hope you all stay happy, healthy, and safe. goodbye !!!!!

(rewritten august 22 2023)