1

-Y/n pov-

Here I am. Standing besides a guy I don't now. I didn't even freaking see his face! The awkward feeling was filling the room. I looked at my parents. My mom was waving at me and my father was smiling. I forced a smile and turned my gaze away.

(I am not good at wedding stuff so sorry)

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/n as your beloved wife?" 

...

"yes"

I had hundreds of toughts inside my head. His name was Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? Why is his voice so pretty and calming? I wonder what his face looks like! Ugh damn it Y/n focus.

...

Everyone started clapping. I took a deep breath.

"Do you, Kim Y/n take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband?"

"I do" 

"You can now kiss the bride."

He slowly pulled my veil away and pushed his lips on mine. Everyone was cheering. I wanted to yell and tell them to stop screaming like monkeys. He soon pulled away and stared at me. 

He was so...

Freaking

Handsome!

he then turned his gaze away and went to his friends. I was walking up to my parents and saw my brother coming up to me. "Congrats lil sis!" 

 "Congrats lil sis!" 

He hugged me. "Thank you" "My sister got married before me. Unbelievable" I smiled at him as we walked up to our parents. "Congratulations my daughter" My mom said and hugged me. "Thank you mom" "Wow! My daughter got married huh!" he hugged me. 

"I'll get going now" "Bye sis!" "Bye dear" I waved at them and went to Jungkook who was waiting for me at the exit. He opened the car door for me and I sat down. His car was a very expensive one. "He seems rich", I tought to myself. The whole drive was silent.

We arrived.

Woah. His house, I mean... Our house was so big! I followed him inside. He opened the door and went in his room. "This is MY room so you better stay away." wait... WHAT?! "Your room is the one on the other side of the hall. Your luggage is on the way" My eyes widened. "W-wait what?" 

 "W-wait what?" 

"You heard me"