10

-Y/n pov-

She pulled away with a smirk plastered on her face. Leaving me speechless and hurt. Tears were not stopping. I slid down the wall and stood there. "Who knows what I will go trough next?" I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away before going back to the table. Jungkook was shaking his dad's hand.

"Bye son. Take care." I bowed to his parents. Jungkook left. I followed him. I opened the car door and went in. He also came in. I could feel him staring at me.
"What happened with my mom in the bathroom?"
"Nothing."
"She told me u were rude to her."
He said while he started driving.
I was shocked.
"What?"
"You know you should stop lying."

"I am not lying to you. You are my husband. Sadly."
"Haha. Funny kid."
Tears were rolling down my cheeks. Why? I always asked this to myself. And I think I will continue asking.
We had arrived. I got out of the car and slammed the car door. I rushed inside. He grabbed me by my wrist.

"THAT COSTS MONEY YOU KNOW!"
"Oh. I tought that u were rich. You can repair a car but your can't repair a broken heart Jeon Jungkook."
He laughed.
"Wow. You have a big mouth honestly. And a 'kind' heart. Do you think I care about you?!"

My wrist was completely red. I tried to get away but he held it even stronger. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS TO ME?! HUH TELL ME! WE GOT MARRIED BECAUSE OF YOU! AND WHAT DO YOU DO?! YOU-"

I stopped. He...

He slapped me.