5

Yoongi rushed out of the room to follow Y/n but she was already gone. He went back to the room and grabbed Jungkook's phone.
"GIVE IT BACK" Yoongi sent Y/n's number to their groupchat and gave Jungkook's phone back.

"Since you don't care about her being assaulted in front of you I think that you won't mind us texting her either." Yoongi said and went to his own room.

-Y/n pov-

I went in a taxi and went to my brother's house. I wiped my tears away. I had arrived. Thanking and paying the driver, I got out of the taxi and rang the doorbell. The door opened.
"SIS!!!" he hugged me and brought me inside. Mochi came to me running. I took him in my arms and hugged him.

"Coffee?"
"Yes please"
"so, how has it been?"
"good..."
He brought the coffee and sat on the couch which was in front of me. He looked at me.
"You cried."
"H-huh?! What makes you think that?"
"I know my sister. Who hurt you?"
Damn. My brother is scary when he is angry, really!
I told him everything that happened.
"Did you talk to him about it?"
"no. I don't think that he'll listen."
"You should give it a try. But now, change into something comfortable. Some of your clothes are still in my closet. You can wear them and then we can have fun togheter."
"Okay"

I was at Namjoon's house for hours. It was 9pm.
"I'll go now Namjoon"
I took a taxi and went back home.
I opened my phone and saw 74 missed calls from unknown. I opened the messages.

I gasped

I gasped. At the same moment I got a call.

I picked up.
"Y/N?! THANK GOD!!!WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"I am going home."
"Okay. Jungkook is also coming over there."
"okay"
"Bye"
I tought that he would hang up but he didn't. He forgot to.
"WHERE IS SHE?!"
Jungkook.