14

-Jungkook pov-

Fuck you Park Jimin. Y/n was trying to pull away but she couldn't. I ran up to them and pulled Jimin back. I punched him in his face and soon he met the floor. 

He stood up to hit me but Y/n was early and slapped him. His lip was bleeding. He turned around and faced her. He grabbed her my her waist.

"I tought that I made it clear-"
I hit him with my head and took Y/n by her arm.
We were walking towards my room.
"Jungkook slow down!"
That's right.

She was wearing heels. I took her bridal style in my arms. She put her arms around my neck and looked at me.
I was trying hard not to blush.

-Y/n pov-

I became red. I was in his arms. In Jeon freaking Jungkook's arms.
I couldn't get out of shock. He opened the door and went in closing it behind. He put me gently on the couch and sat down besides me.

We faced each other.
"Did he touch you anywhere else?!"
"No..."
He took a deep breath and closed his head Trying to calm down.
"Please stay away from him. And if he does such things again then-"

"Why do you care?"
"Because you are my wife. Don't think that I love you or something."
"That's not what I tought"
"People could misunderstand if they see you and Jimin together like that."
I sighed.

He faced me again and slowly pulled in. We were inches away from each other. I could feel his warm breath on my lips.
"Y/n..."