18

Warning: this episode contains blood, horror and creepy scenes that may affect some readers. 

-Yoongi pov-

I had arrived at the police office.
I searched some help to track Y/n's location.
"She had her phone with her."
"What was she wearing?"
"How tall is she?"
"Hair color?"

And lots of other questions.
"So, she is married to Jeon Jungkook?"
"Yes..."
"Okay thank you sir, we will do our best and keep updating you."
"Thank you"

"YOONGI!"
I turned around and saw Hoseok.
"What happened where is Y/n?!"
"She got kidnapped by two fully black dressed men"
"The ones that came to the office this morning?"

"Huh?"

-Y/n pov-

(Play the audio above if you want to experience full horror. 😉)

I slowly opened my eyes. I found myself in an very old and empty room. There were spider webs all around the walls, dust everywhere.

 There were spider webs all around the walls, dust everywhere

I stood up from the chair in panic. There was no one in the room except for me. I heard the wood underneath my feet make noise which made me jump in fear.

The door of the room was open, I slowly walked to it.
I entered the hallway.
There was blood on the ground.

My heart was beating faster than ever

My heart was beating faster than ever. It was as if I was the main character of a horror movie. I suddenly heard running footsteps coming my way.

I immediately hid behind the door.
A guy with a knife in his hand, blood all over his thorn clothes, his hair covering his face passed by.

Blood was dripping from his knife.
I tought that my heart had skipped a beat. He was breathing heavily, filling the hallway with the sounds.

I took a deep breath, reaching out to my pocket looking for my phone. It was here. My phone was here! I took it and tried to open it... it was off. I pressed the power button. It was restarting.

I made sure that the guy was gone. I moved away from the door and continued to walk. My whole body was trembling. I was trying my best to not make any noise.

Suddenly I stopped. I heard running noises. I turned around and saw the guy running towards me. He was lifting his knife up and making weird noises. I started to run. The more I ran the closer his footsteps got.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. My vision was getting blurry. I suddenly had to stop. I was at the end of the hallway. I turned around as I saw the guy jump and me stab his knife towards my head. At the same time I quickly kneeled down making him miss. He was angry. I continued running. I went into a random room and locked the door immediately.

He was banging on the door. The lights of the room were off, I turned them on and turned around and saw a dead person, hanging on the wall right behind me. I screamed, taking my phone from my pocket. It was open and I immediately called Jungkook.

"Y/N?!"
"JUNGKOOK PLEASE HELP ME!!!"
"I AM COMING DON'T WORRY!!! STAY IN THE CALL!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"I-in a p-place with a m-murderer and d-dead p-people"
My voice was shaking.

"Y/n listen!"
I took a deep breath.

*Banging on the door*

I screamed.

"Y/N?!"

"J-Jungkook"

"Yes?" He was extremely concerned. His voice was shaking.

-Jungkook pov-

"I-I am scared"

"Take a deep breath. We have located you. I will be there in 5 minutes. Okay?"

"Oka-"

I heard a huge sound. And Y/n's screaming.

The phone fell.

"Y/N!!!"

Damn y'all my hands are shaking this was the most terrifying episode I have written 😟