9

Y/n and Jungkook went in holding hands. All the eyes were on them. They walked up to Jungkook's parents' table. They greeted them and sat down. Jungkook's mom was glaring at Y/n weirdly. There was a weird feeling. His dad broke the silence.

-Y/n pov-

"So, let's meet our new bride." 

"I still can't believe that you choose her out of all your other girfriends." I froze. I just froze right there on spot. 

I looked at Jungkook

I looked at Jungkook. His reaction was not much different from mine. 

"mom"

"Okay okay. I didn't say anything."

"Let's just order something" his dad said in a dissapointed way.

"Till the food comes, you can introduce yourself dear" this woman-

"I am Jeon Y/n. I am 21 years old."

dad: "Do you play any instruments?"

"Yes, I play the piano."

mom: "He kicked most of his girlfriends out of the house because they couldn't play the piano. Also some because they were not good kiss-"

"MOM"

Oh lord. Someone please save me out of this hell!

"Please excuse me, I will be back." I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom sign. I went inside and looked at the mirror. "Come on Y/n. Stay strong. I am not asking much. Or maybe I am...UGH WHAT AM I EVEN-" someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw her again.

 "You know that he doesn't care about you and that he doesn't love you, right?" she started walking up to me. I was walking backwards. Then my back hit the wall. I gulped. 

"He will throw you away just like he did to the others. But you know what the sad part is? The others didn't deserve this. You do"