6

Y/n arrived home. Jungkook's car was not here. She went in and sat down on a couch. Closing her eyes. Some seconds later the front door flew open.

Jungkook walked towards the living room with angry steps.
"WHEN SHE COMES HOME I SWEAR TO GOD-"
He stopped yelling when he saw Y/n. Yoongi came running.
"JUNGKOOK WAIT!!!"
and he stopped when he saw Y/n.

-Y/n pov-

I opened my eyes as they came in. Jungkook stared at me with his dark eyes while Yoongi was worried. He took a deep breath.
"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?! I TOLD YOU TO ACT LIKE A NORMAL WIFE!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
"YES COME ON TELL ME WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!!"

He didn't talk. He just stared at me. Soon a smirk appeared on his face. "Wow. It's just the first day since our marriage and we have already started! How great right!" He started laughing. 

Yoongi was done with him. You could see it in his eyes.
Jungkook went to his room and slammed the door.

Yoongi sat down besides me.
"Jungkook... Is like that. He is not easy to handle. I know. But know that I am always here for you okay?"
I nodded. "And sorry for the Jimin situation."
I shrugged. "imagine your wife getting touched by I don't know who and you react like this!!!"

I burst out crying. "Why?! Does He not even care a bit about me?!"

-Yoongi pov-

She was crying a lot. I couldn't help but feel bad for her. I hugged her. "don't cry it's not worth it"

-Jungkook pov-

I went in my room and slammed the door. I was angry. I don't know why. At myself or at her? I had no idea. I was trying to calm down.

Soon I heard crying noises. Was she crying? Ugh Jungkook that's none of your business. Who is she to you?

...

Who is she to me? She is my wife. But I don't feel anything towards her. My feelings were mixed up.

Who is she to me?