16

-Y/n pov-

"Hey Y/n, wanna go to Starbucks or something?"

"Yes sure! I'll tell Jungkook"

"I already did. He has a lot of work today anyway"

"Okay but let's go to our house first. I'll change"

"Okay sure."

Later...

We had arrived to Starbucks.

It was very crowded.

"Y/n, It's very crowded... I'll get the coffee and come, you wait here okay? What do you want to drink?"

"caramel frappuccino"

"Okay then, i'll be back"

I nodded. He went inside. The seats were full so I decided to stand. I went to a empty place.

I stood there and took my phone. I started scrolling trough my social media. I soon got a notifiction from my phone which said that I only had 15% battery left.

I put my phone back in my pocket. I looked around and saw 2 black dressed men. Their faces werecovered with masks. I had an uncomfortable feeling.

I started to walk back to Starbucks, trying to act like I didn't see them.

Some seconds later somebody grabbed me by my arm. I turned around and looked at him.

It was the same person asat the office. He was hurting my arm a lot. "Let me go!" I yelled gaining the attention of the people around.

"Tell me, where his money?"

"Who's money? What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Jeon Jungkook. You are his wife, aren't you?"

"No"

"Oh... little lady is trying to escape...huh?"

I tried to get waya from him but he tightend his grip.

"It hurts"

"Do I look like I care?"

"Just let me go I didn't do anything!"

"Well, that's sad... because you are just a pawn in this game."

Tears started forming in my eyes.

"Now don't make any noise or you'll get hurt."

they started bringing me somewhere. We were walking past starbucks. Lots of pople had already left. "Should I try it? I won't lose anything..." I tought to myself and took a deep breath.

"YOONGI HELP ME!!! PLEASE YOONGI!!!"

-Yoongi pov-

I was about to pay when I unexpectedly heard Y/n scream.

"YOONGI HELP ME!!! PLEASE YOONGI!!!" My heart skipped a beat. I ran outside in fear. Nothing. Everyone around just had a shocked expression. "WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed.

"2 black dressed guys brought her that way!" Some random guy said and pointed at the exit.

I took my phone and started running. I called Jungkook. He was not picking up.

Fuck it. He had a meeting.

I came outside and saw a black car.

"LET ME GO!!!" I ran up to it but it already drove off.

Hello everyone, I had to divide part 15 into 2 parts because of some problems, my excuses 😔