4 ♥

Durk Derrick Banks
Chicago, IL

Me and India got tired of swimming

Me and India got tired of swimming. So we walked back in the house to find something to snack on.

I heard some yelling so I asked India "bae you hear that?" "Yeah. I thought I was tripping" she said.

We both got quiet and started walking to the area where we heard yelling at and listened quietly.

"Alani didn't I fucking say stop playing with me? You got people believing I'm your ex and shit. You calling polo g daddy? He don't even know you." I heard Von yell.

"Awww shit India. You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked while smirking.

"Yeah bae" she said while smirking. "3" I said. "2" she said. "1" we both said while running to Asian.

"Aye Asian can you bring us some towels out of the bathroom?" me and India both asked.

"Why ya'll can't get it yourselves?" she asked while mugging.

"Because we don't feel like it, just go do it alien looking bitch" I said mumbling the last part.

"Ok" she said mugging us and walking off.

"Bae how much do you want to bet that they'll get back together by the end of this year" I asked her.

"Like 1k" she said proudly. "Bet" and we shook on it. Little did she know that I had something up my sleeve.

After we shook on it we heard Asian yelling and started to walk towards the bathroom.

♥♥♥
3:45pm-At Von's house
Misharron Jermeisha Allen (Asian)

I wonder wtf India and Durk was up to because they could've easily gotten the towels themselves but I guess

As I was approaching the bathroom, I heard moaning.

Who tf...? "Vonnnnnn" I heard them moan again. At this point I was furious because why was he cheating on me?

What did I do wrong? I quickly opened the door to see Von fingering my sister Alani while she was sitting on the counter.

"VON WTF ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled on the verge of crying.

They both looked at me while Von started smirking and continue to finger Alani in front of me.

"Von stop" Alani said while grabbing his hand and looking at me.

"YOU WHORE! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL MY NIGGA FROM ME" I yelled at her then slapping her.

"I know this bitch did not just slap me" Alani said before right hooking me.

At this point we both started fighting. She kept punching me in my face and pushed me down.

She then crawled on top of me and started punching me good in the face.

"get off of me bitch" I said trying to roll over but failed miserably.

After she got up and started to kick me in my stomach.

I then managed to get up and grabbed her hair. Then I started hitting her in the head.

"Let my hair go" she said while kicking me down and started stomping on me.

"WORLDSTARRRR" I heard Durk yell. "Ight get off her Amour" Von said while picking Alani up and tossing her over his shoulder.

"Wow Von. What about me?" I said mugging him. "What about you?" Von said while chuckling.

"I'm your girlfriend. Why are you helping my little sister aka YOUR EX and not me?" I said starting to pout.

"Bruh you're not my fucking girlfriend and your little sister is not my ex. I don't know why everyone keeps saying that." He said while mugging me.

"Wow Dayvon.." I said starting to cry. "Don't call me by my government. Bitch you might be 12. Now get the fuck out" He said mugging me.

I got up mugging everyone and then started to bust out crying. "Von pleasee" I said trying to touch him but he started to push me towards the door.

I look to my left to see India and Durk laughing at me and recording me.

"Now get out" He said while pushing me out and slamming the door behind him. I got in my car and started to cry.

"Why don't he like me? I never did anything wrong". 5 minutes into me crying I see everyone walking out and leaving.

Once I seen that everyone left, I quickly knocked on Von's door.

He opened the door and mugged me. "What do you want Misharron?" He said while mugging me.

I know this nigga did not just call me by my government.

How could he call me by my real name while I can't call him by his?

"Von now that they're gone we're still together right?" I asked hoping he was joking.

"Nigga no. Get tf off my porch." He said slamming the door.

With that I started walking to my car and drive home.

♥ ♥ ♥
Von & Asian is not together no more 🥲.

♥ ♥ ♥Von & Asian is not together no more 🥲

😭😭😭