18 ♥

Alani Amour Allen
Chicago, IL

Alani Amour AllenChicago, IL

"I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS"

That was all I heard before jumping up out of my sleep. Who tf yelling like they don't got no sense?

I walked downstairs nearly tripping on my own feet. As I was walking down I heard the yelling get louder.

As I approached the living room, I see Von & Grandbabii in nothing but underwear and boxing gloves.

Von dick slanging and all..it's a sight to see. Anyways..

"What's going on?" I asked looking between them and rubbing my eyes.

"This lil nigga trying to play me like I'm a hoe" Von said getting in Grandbabii's face.

"You are" Grandbabii said getting his face also. With that they started fighting.

I started to laugh and help Grandbabii beat Von up. It was well deserved.

I seen him get up causing me to walk away because I choose to live.

He caught up to me and put me in chokehold. My back was pressed against his chest.

I started to try to move out of his grip but he pulled me closer to him, causing me to feel his dick on my ass.

He started kissing my cheek while I looked forward seeing that he was on live.

"Is that your girlfriend?"
"Put some clothes on 🤣"
"Von wtf"
"Grandbabii beat his ass ☠️"
"She fine as fuck. Give me her @"

"PUSSY you're not getting my bitch @" Von said mugging the live causing me to slap him because who is he calling a bitch?

"Von move" I said calmly causing him to let me go.

Grandbabii secretly gave me one of his boxing gloves and we started to jump him again.

"Ight Ight y'all got it" Von said laughing showing off his sexy ass grills for the thousandth time.

"Yeahhhh Grandbabii we beat his ass" I said high-fiving him.

"Yep" he said smiling and high-fiving me

♥ ♥ ♥
Kaylee Woods
Her mom home ~ 1:50pm

"KAYLEE" my mom yelled causing me to sigh and get off my bed, grabbing my Ipad.

"KAYLEE I KNOW YOUR ASS HEARD ME CALL YOU" my mom yelled once again.

"Yes mommy?" I said running into her room seeing her getting dressed.