16 ♥

Alani Amour Allen
Chicago, IL

After showing Naija around, we both went into my bedroom

After showing Naija around, we both went into my bedroom. "Okay you can stay in here while I jump in the shower" I told her smiling. "Okay take your time" she said smiling.

I went to my dresser and grabbed my black matching panty & bra set. Once I went to my bathroom, I started playing countdown and sung along like I was performing at a concert.

"Oh, killing me softly and I'm still fallin'
Still the one I need, I will always be with you
Whoa, you got me all gone, don't ever let me go
Say it real loud if you fly
Sing it, y'all

My baby is a ten
We dressing to the nine
He pick me up, we eight
Make me feel so lucky, seven
He kiss me in his six
We be making love in five (I see you)
Still the one I do this four
I'm trying to make us three
From that two
He still the one"

"GIRL WHO IS YOU SINGING ALL LOUDLY ABOUT?" I heard Naija yell causing me to laugh. I finished up doing my hygiene and put on my underwear.

"Ouu body yodyodyodyody" Naija said examining me. "Thanks boo" I thanked her.

"So what dress should I wear?" I asked her holding up a yellow dress and white dress with slight dragon/snake design. "The white one for sure" she said smiling.

"Since we're friends and all could we exchange numbers?" she asked nervously. "Of course" I said unlocking my phone and giving her my phone.

She saved my contact as "Alani 👯‍♀️" and I saved hers as "Naija 👯‍♀️." We also exchanged instagrams.

nydollasign started following you

"Alani, Demon Seed named Von is facetiming you" she told me. "Answer it while I put my clothes on" I told her. She answered and said "Omggg it's King Von" she said smiling.

"I know who I am. Now who the fuck are you and why you got my baby mama phone?" he asked and mugged her.

"I'm Naija, Alani's new neighbor & friend. I'm a big fan and I didn't know you guys had kids" she said shocked. "Oh wassup and yeah we got 6 kids" He said smirking.

"Stop lying nigga" I yelled at him. "We don't have kids. I don't know why he calls me that honestly" I said rolling my eyes and putting on my heels.

"Yeah whatever. Come outside because I'm here" He said. "I feel like I'm being kidnapped. I didn't agree to this" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bring your bald head ass outside before I drag your ass outside like you a corner hoe" he said causing Nai to laugh. "Nigga whatever I'm coming" I said hanging up.

"I didn't know you guys were dating" she said chuckling. "We're not but in his head we are" I said laughing. I grabbed my black Chanel purse and put on my gold hoop earrings.