12 ♥

Alani Amour Allen
Chicago, IL

I woke up and realized it was Hazel's birthday so I sent her a quick text

Wifey Hazel 🦎

Happy birthday wifeeee

Thank you wife. You coming to my party?

Ofc! What's the theme again?

Playboy and the party starts at 9

Mkk I'll be there

Exiting out of the text thread, I looked at my clock and seen that it was 2pm.

Since I had already took a shower when I woke up, I started undressing myself to go to the mall.

"Where you going baby mama?" I heard behind me.

I turned around revealing a freshly out the shower, Von.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist with water still dripping down his chest.

I got snapped out of my trance when I heard Von ask "Like what you see?".

He then started smirking and walking towards me.

"No nigga" I said lying and continuing to pick out a outfit.

I found this one top that I bought but never really wore and paired it with some khaki cargos.

"I'm about to go to the mall to buy a outfit for my friend birthday party. Can you put on some clothes? you're distracting me" I said mumbling the last part.

"I'm going too. You might try some shit" He said while putting on a shirt.

He somehow made a empty dresser in my room his.

So when he "comes home" he'll have something to wear.

I don't know why he won't just go to his house but when he's not annoying, his company is good I guess.

"Okay and try what?" I said putting on my cargos in front of my mirror.

"You be thinking you're single and shit like I want kill every nigga that tries to talk to you. On king David" He said mugging me and putting on some jeans.

"Dayvon bye. I told you it's a hot girl summer. Stop trying to ruin it" I said struggling to put my top on.

"Play with your life" he said walking to the kitchen.

I just shrugged him off and put on the first shoes I could find, which was some bone colored yeezy slides.

I put on a beige belt and paired it with my beige purse.

I felt someone mugging me from behind so I turned around and seen Von.

"What do you want Daquan?" I asked him raising my eyebrows. Why he always mugging someone?