15 ♥

Dayvon Daquan Bennett
Chicago, IL

I woke up and seen that Amour was still sleeping

I woke up and seen that Amour was still sleeping. Damn she look peaceful while sleeping.. maybe because she's quiet for once.

Yesterday Capalot wanted to get in the booth, but I was too busy trying to set this date up. I was going to officially ask Aphrodite to be my luh folks.

She already is but I guess it'll be official for her bald headed ass. I asked India and Wop to help set it up since they were closer to her.

Speaking of them I looked at my phone and seen that Polo agreed to meet me at the studio. I looked back at Amour figuring out if I should bring her with me.

Nah she already call Capalot her baby daddy and I'll hate to kill both of them. I got up and found a sticky note on her lil desk. After writing on it, I stuck the sticky note on her fatass forehead.

I got up going to our dresser grabbing my clothes and walked to the bathroom to do my hygiene routine.

Once I was done, I seen Alani ass still sleep. I done blasted all type of loud music and her ass still sleep.

I started attacking her face with kisses and went to her cabinet to grab a pack of her fruit snacks. I left out her apartment complex jogging to my car.

As I was jogging I seen this refrigerator built bitch trying to get my attention by swaying her hips walking towards me. I started jogging faster to my car eventually getting in.

As I was about to pull off, the bitch got in front of my rolls royce.

She had her hands on her hips, so I let down my window and yelled "MOVE OUT THE WAY BEFORE I RUN YOUR DUMB ASS OVER."

She just stood there so I started my car still staring at her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and started running off. I just shrugged at and started heading to the stu.

Once I pulled in, I seen Capalot still in his benz waiting. I got out and started tapping on his window causing him to grab his gun.

Taurus Bartlett (Polo G, Capalot) ^

"Oh wassup Von" Capalot said realizing it's me and putting his gun back. Once he got out the car, I responded "Fuck going on Capalot."