11 ♥

Hezon Javar Johnson (Hezo)
Chicago, IL

Hezon Javar Johnson (Hezo)Chicago, IL

This bitch just slapped me.

"Yoo Azul what the fuck is your problem?" I asked mugging the fuck out of her.

"YOU'RE MY PROBLEM" She yelled at me and punched me.

"Yooo Azul stop fucking hitting me" I said mugging her harder.

"No because Dasani just told me that you were with a bitch ALL FUCKING DAY" she said yelling at me.

"Tell Dasani to mind her business. I was with my bestie Alani. KB's girl. He told me to watch her while he was out" I said lying and shrugging.

"Oh so you're her babysitter? BITCH" she yelled punching me again.

I just shook it off and said calmly "Azul you need to chill out. You're going to lose the baby."

"Fuck this fucking baby. It's ruining my plans anyways" she said pulling a gun out from behind her. "
Bruh Azul chill the fuck out. You're not about to kill my seed" I said slowly walking to her.

"WATCH ME" she said then shooting her stomach.

My heart dropped. This bitch just killed my fucking seed. "AZUL" I said yelling at her.

"Fuck that bastard ass baby" she said shrugging laying down on the floor as blood rushed out her stomach.

My eyes turned black and I shot her between the eyes instantly killing her.

What fucking person kill her own child? Then she said fuck the baby.

I ran to my room and started to tear up. My own seed bruh.. couldn't even make it out into the world.

I hurried up and packed all of my stuff and ran in the car.

Before leaving I went and grabbed the gun and burned it.

Then, I got in my car and pulled off to Alani's apartment.

It's 12:30am but she should still be up right. I got to her place and heard moaning.

Damn they're fucking.. "VON GET OFF MY GTA" she said before opening the door.

"Hii bestie what are you doing here?" she asked while looking at me.

I bust out crying while she hugged me. "Aww what's wrong bestie?" she asked me pouting at me.

"Can I come in first?" I asked her as she nodded. I grabbed my stuff and walked in.

I saw that Von was sitting on her couch playing GTA so I sat next to him.

"Tell me what's wrong bestie" she asked looking at me concerned.

"My pregnant girlfriend got mad at me and was hitting on me because her friend told her that I was with you. So she said fuck my seed and shot her stomach. So I killed her" I said putting my head in my hands and started crying.

"Aww no bestie, it's going to be okay. She got what she deserved. She obviously wasn't the one for you" she said rubbing my back.

"Damn that's sad man. But real niggas don't cry, we shoot" Von said dapping me up.

"Alani, you're a good person. You have a very nice heart. The best bestie ever. KB doesn't deserve someone like you" I said looking at her.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked as both of them looked at me.

"KB is only talking to you to fuck and dip on you. He fucked the worker from Krazy Kart in the restroom. That's why he took too long" I said looking at her as her eyes filled with rage.

"Are you serious?" she asked me as a tear dropped from her eyes.

"Yeah bestie. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Are we still going to besties even though you're not cool with KB?" I asked her.

"Of course Hezon" she said hugging me. I hugged her back and we both broke down crying.

"Ight ight. This not no damn crying fest. Ya'll better thug that shit out" Von said mugging at us causing us to laugh.

"Von fuck you" Alani said and he kissed her. "Love you too baby mama" he said smirking at her.

"Negro stop calling me that" she said mugging him causing me to bust out laughing. "Bestie can I stay here for a while? Until they finish cleaning up my house" I asked her.

"Of course! You can stay in my guest room" she said causing me to nod.

"Then where will I stay?"  Von said looking confused. "At your house" she said looking at him like he was dumb.

"Blah blah blah. Come on baby mama it's time to go to sleep" he said picking her up.

"Unhand me negro" she said punching his back. "Alani don't make me drop you" Von said.

"Like Dej Loaf said. Try me" she said. He pretended like he was going to drop her so she stopped.

"I thought so" he said smirking. "Now lets go to sleep. Night Hezo" he said walking towards her room.

"Good night bestieee" she said smiling at me. "Good night" I said taking my stuff into her guest room.

I opened my bag and grabbed some boxers and some shorts before walking in the connected bathroom to take a shower.

There was a closet full of towels and rags, so I grabbed one of each.

I put some music on and started to rap to it, while washing up.

"Your bitch gonna give me neck until I burst
No you can't get no purse but I'll buy you a shirt
We can fuck but you can't stay 'cause you a sneaky bitch
I'm already sneaky, we can't both be on some sneaky shit
I rolled a whole eighth up in this blunt so you can't hit this bitch
I'm paranoid 'cause I done hit some licks
I'm grippin' on my stick"

I got out the shower and put on my boxers. Then I started posing in the mirror before putting on my shorts.

I walked out and plugged my phone up so it could charge before grabbing the remote and putting on Martin.

"Damn I wish I could find my Gina" I said in my head before watching Martin as I head to sleep

♥♥♥

Hezo crazy girlfriend/babymama and his seed are both dead.

Damn double homicide

It's just a little something until I think of some ideas