17 ♥

Alani Amour Allen
Chicago, IL

"TONIGHTTTT WE ARE YOUNG" Kaylee and I both sung

"TONIGHTTTT WE ARE YOUNG" Kaylee and I both sung. We were currently on the way to Vons house since Kayla said she didn't trust me with Antonio at my house apparently.

"Amour" Kaylee said causing me to turn down the music. "Yeah?" I said looking back at her for a swift moment. "Is it true that my mommy don't love me no more?" she said sounding sad.

"No Kay Kay your mom loves you. What makes you think that?" I said looking at her as we pulled in Vons driveway.

"She doesn't like to spend time with me no more. Every time my daddy drop me off, her and her boyfriend always leave so I be at home by myself" she explain causing me to pout.

"Kay Kay I'm sorry you're going through that but I'm sure your mom still love you. Just talk to her" I said as we got out the car.

I picked her up since she was walking slow and made sure to grab her bag.

"Okay" she said laying her head on my shoulder. I knocked on Dayvon's door then opened it realizing he unlocked it.

"ITS A ROBBERY" I shouted causing Von to run downstairs with his gun. "Amour don't do that shit no more" he said mugging me and putting his gun back.

"My bad bae" I said laughing and putting Kay on the couch. "What do you want to watch Kay Kay?" I asked her while grabbing the remote. "Sofia the first" she said over excitedly as I put it on.

"Grandbabii here yet?" I asked hugging Von. "Nah Kayla nem on the way. Who's that?" he said while pecking me.

"That's Taymir daughter Kaylee. The one I mentioned on Wednesday" I said causing him to nod.  "Oh ight" he said walking towards the couch.

"Kay Kay do you want some cut up fruit?" I asked causing her to immediately nod her head. "Don't eat all my fruit lil folks" Von said to Kay while chuckling.

She started laughing and asked me "Amour who's that?" "I'm her nigga" he said while picking her up and sitting her on a stool.

I continued to cut the mango and putting the slices into a bowl. Once I was done I gave her the bow and she started eating it while watching tv.

I sat on the couch watching Sofia the first as it played on the television. This show kind of slaps.

*knock knock*

Von went to open the door revealing Kayla, Hezon, and Antonio. "Bestieeee" we both squealed running and hugging each other. After we hugged I seen both Kayla and Von mugging us.

"What?" we both asked looking at them. Before they could respond Kaylee ran to Hezon. "Hi Hezo" she said hugging him.

"Wassup Kaylee. What she doing here?" Hezon asked turning the attention back to me.