6 ♥

Alani Amour Allen
Chicago, IL

Today I was supposed to be going to Cold Stone with KB and he was supposed to be picking me up around 3pm

I got in the shower and started to shower and then started wash my hair.

After finishing I left my hair out to dry so that I could straighten it.

After getting ready, I plugged in my flat iron and started straightening my hair while doing some curls.

I then did my eyebrows, glued on my lashes and put lip gloss on.

After I grabbed my hoop earrings out of my jewelry box and put them on.

"Ouuu bitch you look sexyyy" I said looking in the mirror.

Then I turned around and started twerking "ahhh stiff where?" I said until I got a text notification.

KB 🎱

I'm outside ma
read 3:04

I grabbed my purse and walked out my apartment making sure to lock it, getting in the elevator, and then making it outside to his srt.

KB's car

He got out the car once he seen me and opened my door.

"Ouu what a gentleman" I said smirking at him. "Yeah Yeah" he said chuckling and closing my door once I got in.

He then got in the drivers seat and closed the door. "Your car is so sexyyy" I said smiling.

"Just like you ma" he said. I turned my head and started to blush only for him time grab my chin to make me face him.

We both smiled until he kissed me and I kissed him back.

He slipped his tongue in and then let me go smirking.

He then started up the car and started to head to Cold Stone.

He started playing Time Today by Moneybagg Yo.