ex

DISCLAIMER: i know spencer and jj never dated but just pretend for the imagine plz😄

Y/N POV

"Oh and here's a picture from when JJ and I were dating" Spencer says.

They were dating? JJ as in his best friend JJ? He never told me this. I knew they were close but I didn't know they were dating.

"You guys were dating?" I grabbed the picture from his hands. He looked really happy with her. "Yeah we were for a bit" he takes the picture back and puts it in the box he just took it out of. He's going to keep it? I thought he would've thrown it away.

"You never told me" I awkwardly laugh. He looks over at me for the first time since we started talking about it. "Well I didn't think it was necessary" he said looking me in the eyes. "Oh, well it would've been nice to know that my boyfriend used to date his girl best friend" I said looking down to my lap.

"Girl best friend? What are we, high schoolers?" he jokes. I sigh before getting up and heading to our room. We were having dinner with his team today.

I hop into the shower feeling the hot water on my skin. Since when does he even joke? I don't know that whole conversation was just weird. Why didn't he tell me? Is there a reason he didn't tell me?

I grab my shampoo and apply it to my hair.

Once i'm done with my shower routine I get out and walk over to the towel rack before wrapping one around me. I go over to my bed which had my outfit lying on it. I slip on my underwear. I look over to my clock. I still have a bit of time before we leave, so I can take a quick nap. I lie down on my bed, a few minutes later I hear the door open and Spencer clears his throat.

"Are you ready babe?" he asked. "No" I saw quietly closing my eyes. "Get up, I want to help you get ready" he tells me. I get up and stand in front of him. "Come here, sit" he pats his lap. I get on his lap slowly, my face facing his. "Hmph" I dramatically hum. "Babe are you mad I didn't tell you about JJ?" he asked wrapping his hands around my waist and softly kissing my shoulder. "No" I simply reply.

He kisses my neck softly. I bite my lip and roll my hips. He grabs them tightly making me sit still. "Hey we have to go to dinner none of that" he pulls me off of him. I pout. "Why, we can have a quickie" I whine.

"No we can't not, now go get dressed" he says taking one of my boobs into his hands and squeezing it. He throws my dress at me. "Go put it on" he points to the bathroom. I grab my dress and head to the restroom.

I quickly slip it on and walk out. Spencer hands me my shoes. "I was going to wear the black ones" I tell him. "But these sparkly heels are nice, I didn't buy them for you for nothing. Put them on" he gives me them.