baby shopping with spencer (head cannons)

• he would try to record everything so he could show your guys baby when they're older

• when he finds out the baby is a girl he gets so excited the first people he tells is Penelope and jj and they insist on going baby shopping with you guys.

• penelope goes a little overboard with glittery outfits for your new baby.

• "Babe look at this" he shouts from across the store you walk over to him. it was a cute crib. "I want this one for our baby" he smiles. "It looks a little expensive babe" you say checking the price tag. "Please. Our baby girl will love it" he whines. You finally give in. "Okay fine" you smile.

• he asks the baby for her opinion by touching your stomach. a kick means yes no kick means no.

• he did research beforehand to see what was the best brand for everything.

• jj tells you guys what brand she likes best but spencer argues with her about how statistically the other brand is safer.

• penelope helps you pick out cute onesies for your baby.

• spencer almost cries.

• spencer gets nervous and ends up calling hotch and derek about what they think is best to get for the baby.

• he sends lots of videos to his mom.

• he wants to buy anything that has princess on it because he says that's going to be his princess and you're his queen.

• he gets you guys matching onesies so you can match with the baby.

• he talks about how you guys can do matching halloween costumes since your due date it's a couple months before.

• he already wants to buy toys for the baby.

• he kisses your tummy every 10 minutes.

• you penelope and jj end up getting tired but spencer still wants to look for more things.

• you guys end up spending like 500 dollars.

• spencer takes you girls out to eat after since he made you stay longer.

——-
KINDA SHORT LOL