memories

THANK YOU FOR 4K READS

TYPE: angst/fluff/smut
WARNINGS: smut, oral sex, breeding kink, hints of switch spencer, hints of switch reader. i think that's it

SPENCERS POV:

Y/n's moving away. My whole world is moving 2079 miles away. Why? Why does she have to move? Why does she have to leave me? Why does the person who makes me the happiest have to go?

"Spencer" she whispered. I snap out of my thought. Her eyes looking sorry. "Spencer i'm sorry" tears fall from her eyes.

I just hug her. How am I going to go on without her? She's my everything. She's the love of my life.

Her head on my chest. Her lips swollen from biting them. Her face wet from tears. Her eyelashes damp. Her sleeves of her sweater over her hands as she uses them to clean off her tears. Her breathing wasn't steady. She was sobbing in my arms.

I was sobbing in her. God how could I not sob. How could I not cry. The only good thing in my life is leaving. "It won't be forever" she tells me with a sniffle. I know it won't but just one minute away from her makes my heart break.

All I can think of is our memories.

Our first date. I picked her up she was wearing a beautiful dress. Beautiful heels. Her hair was perfect. The way she did her makeup was perfect. I remember the whole night all I could think of is how her eyes shined. They shined so bright. They still do. Even when she has tears flowing out of them they shined.

The first time she cried in front of me. She hated it. She hated it so much. She showed me she was vulnerable and she hated it. But I loved it. I loved being there for her. I loved holding her telling her it was going to be okay. I loved comforting her. I loved her being open. I loved her being able to trust me.

Our first time saying I love you. I was so nervous. I knew I loved her since our third date. I couldn't stop talking for some reason. I talked and talked and talked. She listened. She listened to everything. She was interested in everything I said. She laughed at my jokes even though she didn't get them. I asked why laugh if she didn't get them and she just smiled and said "I just like laughing". Everything about her makes me so much happier. That night I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes. So it was our two month anniversary and I finally told her. "I love you". She started crying. She came from a complicated family. She didn't hear I love you a lot.

Our first time. She was so nervous. As was I. We made out for an hour at least. I loved her lips on mine. I would kiss her forever if I could. She was so insecure about her body. It was perfect. Everything about her was perfect. Her boobs. Her stomach. Her legs. Her arms. Her ass. Everything. The way she squeezed her eyes closed. The way she told me she loved me as she came. The way she was breathing. The way that night she told me all her secrets.

When she met the team for the first time. She was so excited. Y/n's all for manners. She's very proper. She knows how to act in front of people. But once you get to know her she's someone else. I love her both ways. The team loved her. They admire her. Penelope went shopping with her the next day. Y/n was so excited. They bought so much.

The first time she met my mom. She was so kind and gentle. She was so patient with my mom. She was caring and my mom loved her.

When I met her mom. She doesn't have such a good relationship with her parents. She never has. Her mom has always been rude, at least that's what she told me. Her mom told her a bunch of stuff and played it off as it was a joke. That night she cried and cried. She told me all about her past issues.