Chapter 1

Jasmine POV

I woke up at 4:00 a.m. like I do every morning and made the pack breakfast. I race back up the stairs hoping I don't run into Alpha Blake but I guess luck wasn't on my side because I end up bumping into him. "Watch where your going whore" Blake yelled. "Sorry Alpha" I whisper as I walk past him and race up the stairs to the attic. I lock the attic door and go to my bathroom you guy's are probably thinking that the bathroom is huge and grand but its not it's small with only a shower and a cracked window and the shower doesn't give any hot water because I'm not worthy of hot water or shampoo to them and I only have one bar of homemade soap. I take a shower not able to wash the dried mud out of my hair from being pushed in the mud yesterday afternoon. I put on jeans a gray hoodie and black worn out boots. I run down the stairs and out the door in the rain. While I'm walking to school the Beta Dane throws a soda at me. " That's what you get you ugly whore" Dane yells as he drives by with his friends. I cry as I walk through the schools parking lot. "Hey nerd come over here" the alpha shouted across the school parking lot. I try to run into the school building but I don't make it far "Why are you running bitch" alpha exclaimed. He grabs my arm and throws me on the concrete, he starts kicking me. "Stop please" I cry even though I know it's no good. He kicks me in the gut and I start coughing up blood and I heard a cracking sound knowing good and well my ribs are broken "Whore" he say's with one final kick. He runs inside the school with his friends laughing at me with him. I struggle but get up,the warm blood rushing down my arm and leg. I limp to the nurses office and get a slip from the nurse to go home. I walk home and start cleaning since I have all day. I sit down on the couch and take a nap. I wake up at 5:00 p.m. I race to the kitchen and start making dinner for the pack . Once I'm done I go to the attic before the pack gets home from there hunt. I lie down on my matress pull the ripped cloth over me and go to sleep.