Chapter 5

Alpha Blake's POV

Why is she running from me I thought as I carried her light body over to the pack house. I opened the door to the pack house ignoring the gazes and worried looks of the pack members as I carried Jasmine to our bedroom. I laid Jasmine on the soft white sheets of our bed. I sat next to her and started combing my fingers through my dark brown hair. Why did she have to be so difficult. I got up of the bed and walked over to the door in my room that lead to my bathroom. I opened the door and went in the bathroom. I walked over to the shower stripped down and went inside turning the water to cold.

Jasmines POV

I woke up on something soft wondering where in the world am I. The last thing that I remember is getting caught by Alpha Blake. I slowly get up looking at my surroundings. I see tan-ish brown walls with paintings on them. I look around the rooming noting how clean and neat it looks when I realize that this is Alpha Blake's room. Everything suddenly comes back to me, me running, him chasing me and catching me, and him marking me forcefully. I race over to the mirror in the sitting are and look at my neck not really believing what I'm remembering and sure enough there is a mark on my neck with a two wolves howling at the moon. I hear the water being shut of from the bathroom knowing good and well there could only be one person in there. I race to the walk in closet shut the door quietly and crouch down in the corner of the closet hoping and praying he does not find me.