Chapter 8

Jasmine POV

Blake grabbed me and put his arm around my waist as I cry to myself quietly.

"Stop crying" Blake says softly but firmly. I stop crying and we walk together to the backyard of the pack house. He pulls me towards the brown stage in the  center of the backyard. We walk together hand and hand looking like the perfect mate couple but if you looked close enough into my eyes you could see the pain and suffering that I was going through with him as my mate. "Welcome, my pack " Alpha said with a loud and powerful voice."This is my mate Jasmine, you will treat her with the same respect as you treat me" He said lovely it sounded so fake to me. "Do you have any questions for my beautiful mate" He said. Tons of people were asking questions and I was starting to feel overwhelmed. But then this one question I think sent me over the edge " So how does it feel to know that your a whore who killed their parents"Rebecca the pack slut said with a smirk. I couldn't take that I started crying uncontrollably. Blake looked at me with anger in his eyes I automatically stopped crying. "That will be all"Blake said in a very angry voice. He grabbed me, mind linked Rebbeca and pushed me into his office. His eyes were furious. But why were they red I wonder.