Chapter 14

Alpha Blake's POV 

 I growl in frustration I can't win with this girl,  I rush out of our room and race  down the stairs to the front door. I take my phone out of my pocket as I walk out the front door. I get into my car and call her brother Xavier. "Hey Xavier " I say as I start to drive out of  the garage. "What's Up Blake" replies happy to hear from me. " I did not want to tell you this on the phone man but your sister is my mate" I say nervously, I drive towards the dock so I can make my way onto a boat to the mainland." Really man that's awesome she must be so excited" he replies. I laugh inwardly knowing she is less than enthusiastic about us being mates, but I can't blame her brother for thinking so the last time he saw her she was eight and he had just got shipped off to training camp so he could be my third in command, now that I think about it he should be coming home soon. " I have a question do you know what  gifts your sister would like" I ask hesitantly hoping that he know's more about her than i do." Well the last time I talked to her she was going on about Sims,Victoria Secrets, and oh she loves sweets along with makeup and boots so anything along those lines" he responds." Thanks man" I say as I get on the boat." Welcome bye man" he says hanging up the phone.  I get off the boat and head to the mall I also call my sister to meet me there.  I walk into the mall and walk over to my sister. " Hey sis I need your help picking out some stuff for Jasmine from Victoria Secrets" I say embarrassed and with a blush on my face. " Awwwwww big bro you're blushing yeah let's go" she says teasing me. "Whatever" I scoff and walk with her towards Victoria Secrets. We get there and I  just stand at the entrance not really knowing if  I should go in, my sister grabs my arm and pulls me inside. "Do you know her bra size" my sister asks nonchalantly. I blush and reply"no I have never seen her um naked". I feel awkward talking about her this way which is weir because I have had sex with my fair share of girls.  She walks up to one of the sales ladies and brings her over to me" Show her a picture of your girlfriend" she states. I grab my phone and search through my gallery trying to find a full body picture of her I finally find one,of course I got these picture from her phone that I  might have taken and went through. The  sales lady looks at the photo "She is probably a 38D"the lady states. "Do you um  have any lingeriethat would work for her" I say bushing again. " How about I pick out some lingerie along with regular pajamas and some perfumes etc and you come back once you re done shopping, by the way what is our budget."She asks after telling me everything first. "That would be great and I don't have budget give me the best of everything for her I state with determination in my voice. I  then leave the store and buy everything else that I need. I go back to the store and give the lady the card while grabbing the multiple Victoria Secrets bags. "Thanks sis" I say as we leave the mall. I get into her car and she drives me too the ferry which then takes me home. I get back into my after putting all the bags into the back. I drive home and open the door knowing she is probably still in the bathroom. I decorate the living room with the presents and order food. When the food comes I start to decorate the kitchen and set up the food.Once everything is done I sigh and think I hope she likes this.