Chapter 13

Jasmine's POV

I open my eyes and start to look around. I feel something heavy around me it feels nice but foreign. I look down and realize it is an arm.  The arm of the person I am supposed  to love my mate.  I scream, Alpha Blake jumps up and looks around.  He looks sexy I feel horrible and weird having this thought knowing that he doesn't love me but I can't help it my would is calling out to his. "What the hell Jasmine" he yells with fury in his voice.  "I told you not to touch me" I whisper with fear that he would hurt me again.  He sighs and looks at me with the saddest eyes,  like a child who has just been told no.  I turn my head not being able to look at him.  "I'm  sorry I know I haven't been the best mate but  I got you something and I hope it can make up for everything" Alpha Blake said with hope in his voice.  I get up and walk downstairs not expecting anything but some pancakes or a shit breakfast. I walk towards the living and gasp. I see a room full of roses and there is breakfast made  with my favorite foods.  I turn around and see Blake "Thank you but that this doesn't make up for what you did" I say with annoyance.  His eyes look sad, but I am too hurt and annoyed  to care.  I walk upstairs to the bathroom and sit there.