Chapter 17

Alpha Blake's POV

I kept crying into her lap, until I started to feel her stiffen under me. I looked up at her beautiful face and just thought about all the pain I put her through. I know nothing I ever do will make up for the past but I have to try ,I think, my wolf also nods at this declaration.   A-A-A-Alpha Blake could you remove your head from my lap please ? Jasmine says hesistatly looking down at the floor.  I remove my head from her lap and look at her chocolate brown eyes and declare "You don't have to sleep in the same bed as me and I will give the gifts back if you want" "I-I-I would like to keep the gifts but I still don't f-f-forgive you alpha Blake"She whispers the last part almost so quite if I wasn't a werewolf I wouldn't he able to hear her. " Okay I really just want for you to give me a chance but I understand that earning your forgiveness will take some time and I want to start earning it by having you make a list of all the things you weren't allowed to do" I saw with determination I will start by getting her the things she wants then punishing all the people who hurt I think to myself. "No, you getting me things is not going to get me to forgive you, if I may say the first step to me for you to not force me to do things I don't want to do alpha Blake" She says with confidence in her voice. I love her being confident "okay"I say "but could you please call me Blake  and not alpha Blake you don't have to I just hope you will" I say shyly. I watch her get up and walk towards the door. I follow after "Would you like to see at least what I got you" I ask with hope in my voice.  She shakes her head no, my heart drops and I start to frown. "I-I am just extremely tired as of right now can you show me my new room. I nod yes and walk down the hallway to the room next to mine" This is your room we can go to the store and buy you some things for it if you want" I say while rubbing my neck. She opens the door and says " I would like that and Goodnight B-B-Blake.