Chapter 3

Jasmines POV

I wake up with pounding a headache and with a warm muscular arm around me that seems to be giving me tingles like I've never felt before but the good kind if you know what I mean. This feeling could only mean one thing my mate is holding me I turn around to look at the face but when I did I felt a sharp pain in my head and ribs then all of a sudden everything came back to me. I looked at my wrist just to make sure it wasn't a dream and sure enough I saw a neat row of stitches of where Rebecca slit me. I screamed like I never screamed before it sounded like when the microphone drops on a stage. "What's wrong with mate" Alpha Blake says with concern "Let me go you monster" I screech as I try with all my might to pry his arm from around my waist. "Stop moving if you don't want to deal with another problem" Alpha Blake said. I immediately stopped moving. "Please let me go" I whispered with tears running down my face like Niagara Falls. "Don't cry mate"Alpha Blake says with hurt in his voice. My wolf was whimpering not because we were hurting our mate but because of all the things our mate did to us, she was scared of him. 'Please leave me alone" I say try to get away. "No mate mine" alpha say's aggressively. I cry and suddenly get an idea, I wipe my face and start to reach for the lamp that's right next to me, "What are you do_"alpha starts.  Alpha doesn't get the chance to finish before I hit him across the face and on the head with the lamp. Alpha falls  on  me I push him  off and on the floor it took all my strength  to get him off of me but I got up and opened the door and started running like hell.

Kristen Stewart as Rebecca