Chapter 10

Jasmine's POV

I woke up to a bright white light I squinted my eyes and started to look around. I couldn't figure out where I was until I smelt that familiar smell, the smell that should bring me comfort, the smell of my mate.   Alpha Blake slowly walked towards me I cowered under the cover trying to conceal myself from him and make it look like I am still asleep. 

"I know your up Jasmine"  Alpha Blake says while stopping in front of my face.

"W-why d-does m-my h-head h-hurt" I stutter with fear worrying that I will get punched by Alpha Blake.

" You fainted sweetie"  Alpha Blake says sweetly while moving his arm to hold me.

I move away from his hand remembering the events that took place in his office. 

" Your a MONSTER" I wail as I jump out of the bed and run towards the door.

Before I could even touch the doorknob I feel hands wrap around my waist. I start to kick scream and punch Alpha Blake trying to get him to let me go. He tosses me on the bed and pis my arms above my head. Even though I am in this position I am so scared that I still continue to try and fight. 

"STOP NOW " Alpha Blake says with anger and authority.

I act like I can't hear him and continue to fight with all my might until he presses his body into mine and that immediately makes me freeze. He notices I froze and starts to slowly let my hands go.

" I am sorry for being a horrible  mate and I hope you will forgive me" Alpha Blake pleads looking at me with hurt.

I thought about it for a minute should I forgive him so easy after what he put me through, No i wont forgive.

" No I cant forgive you for everything you have done to me you made my life a living hell. I say for the first time ever with actual confidence. I immediately lose my confidence when I see his face turn to one of annoyance 

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to this luckily I already have our things packed and ready and are in the private jet waiting for us outside" Blake states while opening the door and motioning for me to come on.

" W-What d-do y-you m-mean" I stutter to Blake as we walk down the steps out the door.

In the front of the yard is a jet with the door open . Blake grabs my arm and drags me on to the jet. We sit down as the door closes and we start flying. 

"We are going on a vacation just the two of us" Blake states with a smile.

" I-I don't want to go on a vacation with you I hate you" I state with anger.

Blake grabs something from his pocket

" Guess this will be a quite trip" he says as he stabs me with a needle.

I see black spots then I just completely faint.