Chapter 16

Jasmine's POV

I open the bathroom door  when I hear the front door open.  I hear the footsteps of someone walking up the stairs. I sniffed and by the scent I knew it was Alpha Blake. I rushed to close the door and lock it again. "Jasmine can we talk" Alpha Blake say's while slowly walking into the bedroom. "P-P-Please just leave me alone" I stutter. I start to get scared and shift into my kitten form."Jasmine please don't make me break down the bathroom door"he says with annoyance. I jump into the huge tub so even if he does break the door down he won't be able to see. "Dammit Jasmine" he yells as he breaks the door down with one push of his hand. He looks around the bathroom with confusion. "Jasmine where are" he asks while looking around the bathroom. My kitten who has foolishly forgiven him because he is our mate meows. He looks towards the tub and slowly walks towards it. I panic and shift back into my human form. I jump out the tub and race to the doorway but before I even get there he grabs me by my waist and carries me over his shoulder to the bed. He plops me on the bed and looks at me with annoyance. "Jasmine why do you keep running from me"he says exasperated from chasing me all day."W-W-Why a-a-are you serious"I say finally having enough of all this running away and him catching me."YOU BEAT ME, CUT ME, I WAS RIDICULED, TREATED LIKE SHIT, L-L-L-LIKE I WAS NOTHING, YOU MARKED ME BY FORCE AND NOW I HAVE TO WEAR THIS DAMN MARK ON MY NECK AND YOU THINK BECAUSE WE GOT PAIRED BY A MESSED UP MOON GODDESS THAT I WOULD FORGIVE YOU, YOU  THINK BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT ME SOME DAMN PRESENTS I WOULD FORGIVE YOU, I AM NOT ONE YOUR PACK SLUTS I WILL NOT BE BOUGHT YOU WILL EARN MY FORGIVENESS BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL WILL NOT GIVE IT YOU , YOU WILL ALSO EARN MY TRUST AND LOVE BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, I DO NOT HAVE OR FEEL ANYTHING FOR YOU BUT HATE"I scream with so much anger in my voice I didn't even realize it was me. I look at him and his eyes are black, all of the anger i had immediately went out the window and all I felt was fear,"A-A-A-Alpha B-B-B-Blake I'm sorry I whisper with fear I show my neck as a sign of submission and  I look down at the ground. He slowly walks over to me and inhales my scent. I'm shaking as he pulls away, his eyes are back to normal and he holds me as he falls to the floor and cries.

 I'm shaking as he pulls away, his eyes are back to normal and he holds me as he falls to the floor and cries