[1]

The old wooden door released a long 'creak' as you swing it open. Dust flew everywhere as the pleasant smell of old books reached your nostrils, nothing beats the smell of the town's library and its old and new books.

Stepping inside, the floorboards protest as it was worn out and doesn't look like it was getting cleaned properly. You advance to a bunch of bookshelves that was aligned per row, each shelf was pack with books no matter if it is thin or thick. You reach up your left hand and touched and glided over the spines of the books, reading their title as you pass by. So far you haven't found a particular book, you would have sworn you placed it here the last time you visited this place, but who knows someone might've used it and placed it somewhere else.

Puffing out your cheeks still no sign of that book, that particular book has a maroon colored cover as it was decorated by golden patterns and writing. Then something caught your eye, gazing above at a certain bookshelf your eyes twinkle in delight as you saw the familiar color, texture and patterns on it.

You reach for it but to no avail. You then tip toed so you could reach the high up book, seeing it was futile you looked around for something you could step on.

"Need some help?" You turned your head upon hearing a familiar raspy voice, there you saw the old man, his hair was now white due to old age, his back slightly bend as he walk towards you. You then notice he was holding a wooden ladder, smiling at the old man you respond.

"Sure do, Mr. Woodworm!" You then met the old citizen halfway and carefully took the ladder from him. You then placed the wooden ladder on the bookshelf, finally reaching the so desired book.

You clambered down the ladder book now in hand, you turned your gaze towards Mr. Woodworm. "Thank you, Mr. Woodworm!" You thanked the old man as he hummed in reply.

"So how have you been doing, Y/n?" He ask as he walked out of the row of shelves. You then followed behind him as the two of you reached a desk, with him going behind it.

"I am doing quite fine, thank you for asking." You said as you place the book on the desk for him to look at, he then held it in his hand and shook his head as he saw the familiar book.

"Borrowing this again, I see." He then reach for his drawer and pulled out a plastic and placing the book inside.

"Well that is my favorite book after all. Its just when I see each picture in every page and read each sentences that describes the kingdom, I just feel I am there myself." You then twirl around the spacious room, as you sway your hips in tune with non-existing music. Mr. Woodworm then chuckled as he placed down the plastic bag on top of his desk.

"Ah yes, the kingdom of Sebun. It is a sight to behold, indeed." Your eyes widen as you stare at the old man in disbelief, you then hurriedly went in front of him leaning closer to the old man.

"You've been in Sebun before?!" He chuckled at your expression, after all it was really priceless. Mr. Woodworm put his hand under his bearded chin as he was thinking about Sebun.

"Well, yes. I remembered like it was yesterday, that's also the place where I met my beloved wife." Upon hearing about Mrs. Woodworm you frowned, she passed away a year ago. She just collapse one day and the time she was brought to a doctor it was too late, everyone in town was devastated especially Mr. Woodworm himself. She was mostly like family to you for she always took care of you when you were little, when your mother is working hard and busy. Both her and Mr. Woodworm took care of you.

Seeing you frown, Mr. Woodworm spoke. "Don't be sad, Y/n. Instead of being sad, how about I tell you all about Sebun."

Your eyes then lock with Mr. Woodworm's hazel ones, you then smiled and nodded to ease away the little pain you felt as you remember the elderly lady. You then placed both your arms on his desk as you awaited for him to start.