[13]

The walls was painted in pastel green, picture frames with paintings was scattered on the said walls. There was different kind of furnitures that was covered with huge white clothes. Specs of dust can be seen floating around the room due to the light coming from the curtain-less window. The room wasn't obviously used in a while, it was like it was preserve. 

You walk in further into the room, itching to find out what room this is. You approach the one of the covered furniture that to you seems to be a bed. If there's a bed this certainly is a room but who does this room belong too?

"[Y/n]?" You turn around to see Beel emerging out from the white thick curtains where you found this room. Seriously though, why are you always caught red handed when you're trying to explore things. 

"What are you doing here, how did you find this place?" Beel ask, making his way over to you. "Well, I just accidentally found this place when all I am looking for is Mammon." You said as you gesture the room you found.

"Mammon went out early, I think he's angry with you about yesterday night but he'll forget about it especially when he likes you." Beel said smiling. Pardon? Mammon likes you? You'd like to believe that but no, he does act strange sometimes and blush a lot around you but you don't think that's true at all. Maybe what Beel meant to say was like as a friend, yeah that makes more sense.

You quickly divert into a different subject, your curiosity was more drawn to this than worrying about how Mammon was angry at you. Beel said he'll forget soon enough so you're trusting him on that. "Who owns this room Beel?" You ask looking at the room once again, you awaited for Beel's answer but silence was the only thing that you were receiving. Confusion painted your face and turned around to see why Beel wasn't answering you.

His smile from earlier was nothing but a frown, his eyes was slightly wavering as they were focused on the carpeted floor of the room. You quickly took one step closer to the orange-haired prince, "Is there something wrong Beel?" Now you were wondering if you mentioned something you shouldn't.

"This room... It belongs to Lilith..." His voice was almost a whisper, his eyes was still firmly on the carpeted floor. "Lilith?" You repeated the said name.

"Yes... She's our younger sister..." As you heard that, the gossip about of there being a princess was true. If so where is she right now? How come you haven't seen her around the palace, was she constantly on the move that you haven't seen her? That would be impossible, the two of you should have meet then yesterday if you haven't bump into her yet. Unless she's... You quickly shook your head, you haven't seen the king either of the time you spend here so maybe she was just somewhere else? Enough questioning yourself it'll be no good, you have to ask Beel yourself.

"Oh, where is she?" You saw Beel's shoulder drop down some more, maybe this was a bad idea to ask you think he doesn't want to talk about it. "Ah, sorry forget what I just ask—" 

"No it's okay, if you don't mind I like to tell you." He said, finally looking up to your [e/c] hues. Beel walk over to one of the covered furnitures, he took hold of the white cloth and uncover the to reveal a red couch with matching red pillows. 

"Let's seat here [Y/n]." Beel patted the space beside him, gesturing for you to take a sit. You oblige and sit beside the young prince, he took a deep breathe and started talking.

"As I said before Lilith was the youngest and the only female among us siblings. We love her so much and it's safe to say that me, Belphie and Lilith shared some kid of bond and we were often describe as the three puppies." You saw Beel finally smile probably because of the memories he remembered, "All of us we're happy back then, we're all complete as siblings and our father was still in a healthy state. We we're a happy family back then. Until... It all went downhill..."